Weird feeling toward amethyst

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Binglian

Weird feeling toward amethyst

Post by Binglian »

I was buying crystals the other day in a New Age shop where they have bunch of different crystals in different sizes and forms all scattered in those small boxes. I was looking around, and thinking maybe I will buy a small amethyst since it is so cheap. I was fiddling around with those little crystals, looking at them, touching them, no one really grabbed my attentions. Until I saw one that is the size of an almond, and are separated by two colours. The top layer is purple, and the bottom are white. There is a distinct layer that it made the crystal look like mountain and sea. I initially didn't like the look of it, so I didn't want to grab it. But as I was looking around at other crystals, my eyes somehow kept coming back to this one, is like I couldn't keep my eyes of it. :) And finally I decide to pick it up, and as I pick it up, I had this strange feeling that this is the one, and I don't know why, I loss all my interest in searching for other crystals, and I have to get that one. It's like something is demanding to choose that one.

After I got home with that crystal, I start playing it in my right hand. Again, I got that strange feeling toward it, and my whole right hand became very warm, and I got this strange calm and happy sensation that I couldn't stop touching the crystal. The crystal made me feel very safe, and I have this familiar feeling towards it like I have seen a long lost friend. As I transferred the amethyst to my left hand, I got the same feeling. It's like the crystal is communicating to me. I have never experinece this with other crystals before. Even though I have a jade that I've been carry for years and many rose quartz, but I never got this "live" feeling from them. However, with this amethyst, I feel that it is actually "alive", and I'm not just holding a plain stone, I am holding something that has conscious on its own.

Did this crystal chose me? Or is this crystal just really special on it's own? I got it for 45 cents only, and it is extremely cheap. I didn't even expect to have such a strong reaction toward this stone. I didn't take a picture from it, but I did find a picture on the internet that have similar colour patterns as my stone. Maybe it could work as a reference.

https://img0.etsystatic.com/129/0/11354 ... 6_hx8d.jpg
evil ed

Re: Weird feeling toward amethyst

Post by evil ed »

You were chosen, no doubt about it! :D
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'd say this stone has memory & It recognized your energy as compatible to it's memory.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Great find Binglian!

It seems Evil Ed is right, that crystal chose you. :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Such a beautiful necklace!

Rosie
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Thank you everyone! That does sound like a great news indeed! I will definitely treasure it from now on.

But I do have one question for SpiritTalker. Would you mind elaborating on the memory part of the stone? What exactly do you mean by memory? Is it like the "past life" of the stone, but different? :D

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”