Stones to promote fertility?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Crissy378

Post by Crissy378 »

My fiancée and I have been trying to conceive for almost 4 years now and I was wondering if there was a type of stone that would help promote fertility or anything like that? Thank you all so much ^_^
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Stones to promote fertility?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Red stones like carnelian, garnet and jasper have health and life force properties.
Crissy378

Post by Crissy378 »

Ty so much ^_^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

I have rose Quartz in my own fertility pouch that's currently under my mattress.
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
crescent

Post by crescent »

I really like moss agate for fertility, pertaining to agriculture for me. Maybe try an egg-shaped stone in any case? Best wishes!
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

I would recommend a different approach.

Fertility is a matter of both male and female health. The female must have an appropriate amount of 'humidity' and the male must have an appropriate amount of 'heat'. The best way for each of you to build these is to practice absolute celibacy for 40 days. After this, your energy levels will have restored themselves quite well, and each of your sexual energies will have begun sublimating into real vitality (sexual energy is necessary for orgasm, vitality is necessary for conception and health of the fetus before it's born).

So, if you want to take the 'stones to promote fertility' route, I would suggest stones which strengthen the willpower and stones which strengthen chastity and celibacy.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Basalt... But I would also look into yoga and diet changes. I have researched a lot into this subject and read that infertility is merely a symptom of another imbalance in the body. Usually exercise and diet changes in both partners does the trick.

Check out:
Pregnancy Miracle
Woman Code

GOOD LUCK!!!
Anne Boleyn

Post by Anne Boleyn »

Quartz, rose quartz, moonstone (clear, with a rainbow in it), and coal. Though if you're doing a ceremony, a quartz phantom is your very, very best bet.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”