What is the meaning of a premonition during tarot?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
cheetoro

What is the meaning of a premonition during tarot?

Post by cheetoro »

I've not necessarily been practicing for a long time, but I've had some experience with tarot in the past. I don't consistently meditate nor do I consistently practice, but tonight I begin with simple meditation for around 3 minutes. My message that I use is I hold the Tarot deck in my hands and meditate until I feel my subconscious lifting above tangible Earth. I don't know what compelled me to do this tonight, but for some reason I made a beeline straight to my Tarot deck and sat down and started doing this. But as I started doing this I started feeling presences around me , at first they were they were just two girls one with blonde curly hair and the other with short brown hair with bangs. As I asked these girls questions like who they were, I was compelled to select a card out of the deck so I pulled a card and I ended up with the hanged man reversed. That got me a little bit curious, so I continued to ask who they were and what was going on and then out of the blue came this large dark figure, now I don't really know if it was a dark-skinned person or someone in a dark suit or someone with a black aura. But I know that he was very masculine very tall very wide very omnipresent. He stared at me for a long time from my left side and as I was looking in the mirror in front of me he looked into the mirror and he was just staring at me not even looking anywhere else. I begin to get a little bit freaked out so I pulled another card as I opened my eyes I noticed that it was the devil. I close my eyes again and try to put up my barriers and I told them that they couldn't bother me. But then another omnipresent being it was the depiction in the card of the devil , so perhaps it was psychological, but I saw him brooding over the two girls and closer to me and pushing the other girls away and I had one word in my mind visualized in a female voice as the girls were staring at me and it said run. I feel absolutely crazy. And tonight I feel like I can't go anywhere else besides this forum and talk about it because this is totally out of character for me. I'm just very concerned about what's happening and for some reason I feel very compelled to start meditating again I feel like he's just staring at me. I've done this before but never has this happened. What do you think this means?

Oh yeah, I must apologize if I'm putting it in the wrong subsection or if I'm making mistake with any terminology because I'm completely new to this and completely new to this forum. Please understand that I'm very concerned right now and that I would like some feedback and please tell me how to make improvements on my approach to such things and this thread and this forum.
YanaKhan

Re: What is the meaning of a premonition during tarot?

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, cheetoro
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself! Thank you!
cheetoro

Post by cheetoro »

YanaKhan wrote:Hello, cheetoro
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself! Thank you!
Thank you
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

It could be that some source of energy is trying to tell/warn you about something,or it could be your intuition(6 sense) getting stronger and trying to do the same thing.Ether way try do do some research into it.Hope you find what your looking for!
~starlight~
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

Also the girls could have been there to protect you from him.
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

And the reason why you feel compelled to meditate is that part of your mind is curious to know more about it and what it could mean.Also I have a deck to and the meaning of the devil card is "jealousy or trouble" but it also says"able to break the chains that are binding you or holding you back".Hope that helps you!
Peace from starlight.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”