Casting a circle: Like how they do

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
Betweentwosides

Casting a circle: Like how they do

Post by Betweentwosides »

Hello guys from a great Sunday Evening. I think that a bit of these people from there knows how I make my magic works (with paper and pen!) And I decided to make something new about casting. :fairy: When I looked at some pics about magic circles, I saw very cool things (google 'magic circles' ). The Question is... I believe something like these may works (I love how they look loveface ) Well do you know how people draw them? Or How can I make something like this on paper? (By the way I know how to make traditional circle casting, but I don't have any materials for it.) I hope that I explain what I want to say. :fairy: :fairy: :fairy:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Casting a circle: Like how they do

Post by SpiritTalker »

I thought you were referring to ritual circles for making sacred space to practice within until I googled and saw that the magic circles you meant are mandalas. You can find simple mandala drawing kits on Amazon.com and probably go to a good book store and special order one. Also, just google mandala kits for more complex kits. Pennsylvania Dutch hex signs are the same idea & are available in books and stencils. They definitely are for magical use.

I've been looking on Amazon.com in art supplies under mandalas & mandala stencil designs and found kits in various sizes and levels of ability. Grown-up coloring books of pre-printed mandala designs are also sold.

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”