Are you getting messages directly from spirit?

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Elem

Post by Elem »

Bah.. I know what you mean T. Guy. Don't feel that you're alone in your annoyance at this!

More than anything, as you say, common sense needs to adapt to the modern Internet age. I have so many people asking me, continually, about 'why their computer has started to suddenly run so slowly', or 'why they keep getting popups appearing'... Only to look at their computer and find it not only infected with heaps of viruses, spyware and adware, but also churning out further spam emails to others.

People are too eager to simply click on every popup or link that appears, because they don't know any better. Example in point:

"YOU HAVE A NEW MESSAGE! CLICK HERE!" <Person clicks, only to be lead to a webpage that downloads a host of software to their computer>

The annoying thing is that, often, these problems also take a considerable amount of time to fix... And could've been easily prevented by the application of basic common sense.

If someone came up to you in the street and shouted "HEY! I'LL GIVE YOU LOADS OF FREE STUFF IF YOU FOLLOW ME!", would you follow them? No. So... Why follow Internet links blindly and with complete faith?

Bahhhh.. Enough ranting / rambling. Thinking about it is only serving to frustrate me now. Good luck convincing Sysadmins their system is relatively easily cracked with malicious code! Sounds like a helluva task to me.

Elem
Amber

Post by Amber »

i dislike you people you come on sites and tell people about other sites in a way you are betrayihg the site you have sighned up to

Amber

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”