Meditation with a pull to the left

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
purplelly

Meditation with a pull to the left

Post by purplelly »

Hi,
So I want to practice divination with a crystal ball. To start I've began to try to open my third eye through guided mediation. In which I either hold the ball or keep it close.

Question: I feel like a pull to the left (like that pull you feel when your in the ocean, I always wait for it to go to other side like the ocean, but just feels strong on the left).

Thoughts on that and especially any thoughts on opening third eye for crystal ball gazing?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Meditation with a pull to the left

Post by SpiritTalker »

Before your third eye will open, and it will do so naturally, you need to open and clear the lower chakras on a daily basis. Take a few minutes every day and softly imagine each one as it's associated color, in sequence up the chain, and include the forehead and top of the head. It can help to take your dominant hand, turned palm inward, and swish and stir the energy upward, from bottom to top. To be in best shape, the energy has to be gently moving. When you're done, after 10 minutes or so, run your palm from crown to bottom to calm it all down and let the lights soften, otherwise you'll be jittery all day.

I often get the left-side pull when meditating. The left side is the psi in-take valve, so to speak. And it's like the left-brain awareness is accelerating. It means the door is open to the otherworldly flow.

Expose the crystal to moonlight to charge it, and keep it covered and out of sunlight which would wipe it clean. Scott Cunningham recommended washing with mugwort infusion to magnetize it, in one of his books.

You could sleep with the sphere to open the dream-mind to it.
purplelly

Post by purplelly »

SpiritTalker wrote:Before your third eye will open, and it will do so naturally, you need to open and clear the lower chakras on a daily basis. Take a few minutes every day and softly imagine each one as it's associated color, in sequence up the chain, and include the forehead and top of the head. It can help to take your dominant hand, turned palm inward, and swish and stir the energy upward, from bottom to top. To be in best shape, the energy has to be gently moving. When you're done, after 10 minutes or so, run your palm from crown to bottom to calm it all down and let the lights soften, otherwise you'll be jittery all day.

I often get the left-side pull when meditating. The left side is the psi in-take valve, so to speak. And it's like the left-brain awareness is accelerating. It means the door is open to the otherworldly flow.

Expose the crystal to moonlight to charge it, and keep it covered and out of sunlight which would wipe it clean. Scott Cunningham recommended washing with mugwort infusion to magnetize it, in one of his books.

You could sleep with the sphere to open the dream-mind to it.
thanks that was really informative.
tipatapa

Post by tipatapa »

Hi , It is very interesting information ,thank you for sharing . Would you be able tell me what kind of sphere would work the best ?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It depends on what stones you are drawn to, & what you want to do, and can afford. The most traditional and affordable for gazing is quartz crystal, clear or mostly clear. Some people can work with the reconstituted quartz - which has been melted down and reformed to make it clear. It costs less. Some people want only natural quartz. Its fairly all-purpose, holds a psychic charge, and responds. With quartz you look into the stone.

I know some people who can use good lead-crystal glass, or even fishing floats, or bowl of water or a wet rock. I'm not one of 'em...sigh.

Beryl is much more expensive but some professionals swear by it. I've never seen a really clear one, and those I have seen were pale green. Nii-I-ce, but pricey. Out of my league.

Amethyst is affordable and a soothing stone, and can be clear or matrix mix.

Another is black obsidian. You gaze on the surface. Obsidian is very grounding, puts you in touch with inner-emotions and hidden motivations.
tipatapa

Post by tipatapa »

Thank you for your replay , I have better understanding now.
I like to use natural stones and spirit quartz with citrine is my favorite, what had help me to see blue light very first time in my 3rd eye area when I gotten my energy cleaning session. I was holding the quartz on my stomach at the time.
Most recently how ever I have seen purple light(darker and light shades) and pulsating circles and squares and triangles.
Usually it just happens when I am very relaxed , by forcing how ever I don't see anything.
Very interesting experience. :)

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”