Spell Request: Emotional Healing Spells

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Ravenfeather

Spell Request: Emotional Healing Spells

Post by Ravenfeather »

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone knew a spell that could help with my emotional healing. I went through quite a nasty breakup and had a huge fight with the person I broke up with. It was over email messaging, which is never good. He said extremely nasty things to me about being Wiccan and implied that I will go to Hell quite obviously. :( I have had such a bitter feeling ever since then every time I see him in school. I've tried to forgive and forget, but the feeling is still there. A bubbling hatred-feeling overcomes me and I forget about my usual, calmer self. It is getting to the point where I don't feel like myself anymore. I want to get him off of my mind and be able to focus on other things, such as my new boyfriend or friendships. I used to be very happy and kind, now I am bitter and rude to people. I feel like my personality is changing for the worse.
I am extremely grateful for all help!

Blessed be,
-Ravenfeather
☯"Look at the whole world around you with glittering eyes, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."☯
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Spell Request: Emotional Healing Spells

Post by SnowCat »

Time, distance and distraction usually work the best.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Ravenfeather

Post by Ravenfeather »

SnowCat wrote:Time, distance and distraction usually work the best.

Snow
I suppose that you are right. Sometimes I get a bit carried away with my emotions... Thank you, Snowcat!

Blessed be,
-Ravenfeather
☯"Look at the whole world around you with glittering eyes, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."☯
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Maybe a simple chant or prayer for peace might help.

The most powerful ones are the ones we come up with ourselves.
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
gildedlily

Post by gildedlily »

Hi! I love to work with the moon in these instances. I'll use a black candle and carve into it the things I want to let go. For example, you could use "bitterness", "anger", and of course more specific things like ex's name or other private details or feelings you're having. I'll light such a candle and allow it to burn while I'm taking a bath under a full moon. I'll use Epsom salts. During the bath I focus on the candle burning and imagining those words drain from my body into the water. I'll drain the bath and sit there, allowing the things to drain from the tub along with the water. Let the candle burn until it disappears. Time, distance, and distractions will work in your favor too, of course.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You- tube, Teal Swan's video on Healing the Emotional Body. Recommend it. It's not witchcraft, it's common sense and works. Emotional pain occurs when we abandon ourselves. Your friend judged you and abandoned you, and the emotional self responded likewise. In the video you are shown how to access the memory and be with yourself, so you aren't abandoned. Never mind the jargon. The exercise is the important feature.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

SnowCat wrote:Time, distance and distraction usually work the best.

Snow
Ditto.
I know it sounds like the worst cliche in the world and you don't really believe it now, but this is the best advice. Keep yourself busy as much as possible, try your best to not overthink the breakup, and wait. It's hard, but it does get better in time.
Best of luck.
Becks

Post by Becks »

After my awful break up I used the waning moon. Did candle work for my own healing and love and that was helpful. It takes ongoing maintenance.
virgodove

Post by virgodove »

Try a basic nature spell just to clear your head for now. Its very basic but you need to have a lot of will to make it work, you sound very lovley and that you do want to get back to your old self so even afterwards try for some Amethyst stones to help level your emotional balance. Don't let a break up ruin the true you! After all, he's out of your life now and doesn't deserve your loving aura. Blessed be.

Simple cleansing spell:

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/hea ... /page.html
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Honestly I'd call upon an animal spirit guide to help you move past the pain. It's pretty simple, close your eyes, visualize the animal, and ask it for help with your problem. Typically the feral cat or the mongoose help you break free of someone, and the raven can assist with all kinds of healing including emotional.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”