Binding Spell for a disliked somebody?

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
Aesiryth

Binding Spell for a disliked somebody?

Post by Aesiryth »

This post will probably get moved, but I didn't know where to add it. Anyways,

There is a certain someone that...let's just say we don't have a good relationship...and I would like to put a binding spell on them. I don't really want to hex them per-say, but I want them to stop spreading rumors. These rumors aren't just about me, but she is also making life very difficult for my friends. So I want to keep her from doing any more damage. Any ideas for a good binding spell?

Let me know and thanks!
-Aesiryth
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
TwilightDancer

Re: Binding Spell for a disliked somebody?

Post by TwilightDancer »

Binding people is risky business.

I'd recommend making a Witch's Bottle.

They always work well for me and I'd consider them one of my specialties. :lol:

The idea is to absorb any negativity before it gets to you. No harm.

If you'd like to go this route and are not familiar with crafting one of these, I can post instructions.
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I just did a search in the spells topic for stop gossip and there are some helpful suggestions there.
Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

TwilightDancer wrote:Binding people is risky business.

I'd recommend making a Witch's Bottle.

They always work well for me and I'd consider them one of my specialties. :lol:

The idea is to absorb any negativity before it gets to you. No harm.

If you'd like to go this route and are not familiar with crafting one of these, I can post instructions.

I would love instructions on this. It intrigues me.
SpiritTalker wrote:I just did a search in the spells topic for stop gossip and there are some helpful suggestions there.
The only thing is that it's not just gossip. There are some physical things that have happened.

-Lao Tzu
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Then the witches bottle that has been suggested may be the way to go, and I will bow out. You're in good hands.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

A witches Bottle is a way to remove a person's negativity from you life without causing harm to them. You don't want to harm them, you just want to stop the harassment. A simple google search will show you that there are many many ways to create these bottles, so keep in mind this is just my version of it. Now once you have done this spell, do not instigate anything further with this person. This is a way for you to wash your hands of the situation. If this is a person that you interact with on a daily basis, You will still be interacting with them, it just wont be a negative, stressful experience.

What you will need:
-A positive mindset (Just like you wouldn't cast any other spell out of anger or with malicious intent, this is no different)
-Small Jar with screw on lid (I always use baby food jars for this as they are the perfect size).
-Paper and Pen
-Candle and lighter
-Salt (If regular salt is all that's available that will do)
-Red Wine or Vinegar (Whichever is available)
-Sharp objects: Tacks, shards of glass, nails, pins, needles (The most important part as these are going to attack that negativity and with the Salt and Vinegar, neutralize it)

What to do:
Fill the jar with the sharp objects and salt. Fill it the rest of the way with the Red Wine.
Light your candle. Write down the name of the person harassing you on a small piece of paper. Picture them clearly. Light the paper and allow it to burn completely to ash. As it burns, Visualize their negativity turning to smoke and disappearing entirely. Add the ashes to the jar. Line the lid of the jar with hot wax from the candle.
Twist the lid onto the jar to secure it.

Usually when I'm finishing the jar I will chant something to go along with what I'm doing. The chant I use changes every time because every situation is different. This step is not required but does help me focus on the outcome.

Disposal:
The Jar should be buried off your property.

*Other Versions of this will include putting something that belonged to that person inside the bottle such as a cigarette butt or dirt from the ground that they've recently walked on. This step is optional as it's not always achievable.

Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

Thank you so much TwilightDancer, I will definitely try this as it's one of the easier spells I have seen. I only have one question. Is there a specific moon phase and/or day of the week that this works best on?

-Lao Tzu
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Glad I could help. :flyingwitch:

The Waning Moon is always best for these types of spells. It is a time to rid oneself of negativity and bad habits.

Return to “F.A.Q.”