Charging crystals, and cleansing

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Shekinah

Re: Charging crystals, and cleansing

Post by Shekinah »

You can potentiate and expedite the cleansing and charging of crystals by visualizing concentrated energy either moonlight (reflected sunlight), sunlight or starlight streaming into the crystals while attending them outside. It is important to engage your mental visualization skills during crystal work.

When ending a circle ritual I visualize the energy conjured for the protective sphere streaming into my staff or wand thus saving it for future applications. My staff is kept in an adapter on the left side of my altar and whenever communing with my Goddess I place my right hand on the central Pentagram and the left on my staff and a healing influx of energy can be felt flowing from staff through me into the altar chest. I have on occasion, in the dark, seen this energy as a luminous flickering mist.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

Shekinah wrote:You can potentiate and expedite the cleansing and charging of crystals by visualizing concentrated energy either moonlight (reflected sunlight), sunlight or starlight streaming into the crystals while attending them outside. It is important to engage your mental visualization skills during crystal work.

I really like this idea of drawing down the energy! When cleansing I try to sit quietly and try to connect with their energy. I want to try this on the next full moon.

When ending a circle ritual I visualize the energy conjured for the protective sphere streaming into my staff or wand thus saving it for future applications. My staff is kept in an adapter on the left side of my altar and whenever communing with my Goddess I place my right hand on the central Pentagram and the left on my staff and a healing influx of energy can be felt flowing from staff through me into the altar chest. I have on occasion, in the dark, seen this energy as a luminous flickering mist.
What a wonderful image of stored energy! A lot of people forget about the abilities of wood. Us, crystals, wood, this world- we are all connected! :)
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
WiccanWitch

Post by WiccanWitch »

Citrine I know isn't one and the riutile I think no. Lepidocrocite, Quartz, smokey Quartz, amethyst, one that starts with a G. I believe they are all various types of Quartz. I read in the crystal bible about the vibrations of all 7 being present.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I cleanse mine with Reiki, and then charge them the same way. I find it to be very gentle and effective.
Myrth
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

WiccanWitch wrote:Citrine I know isn't one and the riutile I think no. Lepidocrocite, Quartz, smokey Quartz, amethyst, one that starts with a G. I believe they are all various types of Quartz. I read in the crystal bible about the vibrations of all 7 being present.
You're right on target that citrine was not one, but rutile is in there. The list I have for the seven are:
lepidochrosite
Amethyst
Geothite
Quartz
Smoky quartz
Rutile
Cacoxenite

I had to look 'em all up- my IIRC isn't as good as it used to be!
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
WiccanWitch

Post by WiccanWitch »

I was trying to look my phone suddenly won't load webpages. Grr. Thanks for that.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

I really want a super 7 now haha. Shame they are so expensive! I'll be saving up for it that's for sure :)
WiccanWitch

Post by WiccanWitch »

I paid $60 or so for the one I have. Yes a little spendy but worth it :)

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”