I'm very worried about my mother!

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Greek_Male_Witch

I'm very worried about my mother!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hello, I'm pretty upset. So I'll try to explain as best as I can. Two years ago, a friend of my aunt, visited us and since he saw we where emotional wrecks (due to some family issues we had) he offered to heal us, he is an energetic healer using Reiki and other holistic methods. He is getting paid for this. But since he saw we were in an awful financial situation. He offers his services for free to us. And trust me he is the real deal, he have helped me beyond hope. Anyway. Yesterday he was doing a therapy to my mother, he was doing some kind of holistic massage to her hand and then he looked at her palm. He probably knew Palmistry because he said this: "Do me a favor and live your life, because you do not have much left. You will get sick and you will improve and then you'll die".

I know it sounds harsh but he is that way, sometimes he blurts out stuff without thinking. Anyway I know he is a great healer, but as a psychic or medium, I have no clue if he is accurate or not. Since he told my mother, she is a mess, and I'm a mess too! I don't want anything to happen to her, I swear I'll kill myself if she dies. I'm feeling so deeply depressed since she told me this, and I tried to explain to her that he might be wrong but I'm afraid. Can you guys help me? I'm sick emotionally since I heard about this. :(
Is palmistry accurate about someone's life expectancy?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Myrth

Re: I'm very worried about my mother!

Post by Myrth »

That was very inartful of him. He may or may not be right. And he may or may not be able to see her end. So don't let this get you down.

We will all die, and life IS short. It could end at any time for any of us. So, we should all LIVE our lives to the fullest we can today, now, in the moment. Because nothing is guaranteed except death. Don't focus on the end, whenever that might be. Instead focus on this incredible, fragile gift we have called life. Celebrate life. Don't spend what time you have mourning its eventual end.
Myrth
Greek_Male_Witch

I understand your point of view but, it's one thing to know that someday we will all die, and another to know someone is going to die soon and to be honest I'm not ready to lose my mother now, not that I will ever be ready. But now it's absolutely the wrong time, absolutely.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Wow. I'm sorry you guys are going through this and wouldn't take his premonition as set in stone. I would also have her and you meditate on it. And If your unsure about his reading maybe get a second opinion? Or maybe go in for a check up? I don't think anybody should be told news like that ever. It's obviously not helping her live her life if she is a mess. Sending prayers you way.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Yes she should go in for a medical check up. And again there's no good reason to believe that this man knows the ultimate fate and manner of death of your mother. So yes it is possible that he sensed something. It is also possible that he is wrong - very possible. And there is good reason to believe that he has no clue about the timing of anything. Do try to shake off what he said. And do get her to a real doctor for a real check up.
Myrth
Nova13

Post by Nova13 »

Firstly I would say if you're this upset, take her to the doctor. Just get a good once over to ease your mind or alert you to anything that needs attention.

Secondly, I've noticed that my own have changed. When I first started studying palmistry I had a very short life line. It wasn't surprising, I was not in a good place. It scared me so much that I stopped studying the topic. A few years ago, I felt brave and starting looking into it again. My life line was longer. Of coarse I freaked out. Now I figure, I was living in a very bad way, a way that could shorten my life. Now I'm not. I'm doing good and healthy things to extend my life. I believe they can change.

(But again, my own situation freaked me out so much that I haven't looked deeply into the subject.)
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

I feel that what your friend did (blurting out information that could cause distress) was not very ethical or thoughtful. I absolutely agree that you should consider getting a second opinion if you are worried.

In general, divination reflects how current patterns will resolve themselves, but the future is not fixed. You can make choices now that can change those outcomes. Like Nova said, even palmistry does not represent a fixed future -- your hands change over time too.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Greek_Male_Witch

Thanks all of you...!!!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”