The Ancient Ones

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Shekinah

The Ancient Ones

Post by Shekinah »

As a now-retired "Agency" operative who worked as a Noetic Science advisor with the psychic warrior project "Star Gate" by which we employ elements of Witchcraft and Quantum physics for remote viewing and bi-location, I can report that we did indeed communicate with an extra-terrestrial intelligence and now enjoy an on-going alliance. Thus far only one alien civilization has approached our operatives.

These we call "The Ancient Ones" because they tell us they are three billion years our senior. Throughout our history they have made infrequent visitations and are known throughout antiquity as "Watchers". These disavow any incidences of involuntary abductions. They continue to give us amazing information concerning the origins and proliferation of intelligent sentient life on numerous worlds. All known inhabited worlds are under the purveyance of these Watchers.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Kassandra

Re: The Ancient Ones

Post by Kassandra »

Shekinah wrote:and now enjoy an on-going alliance.
What is the nature of this alliance? What does a "covert (because the public hasn't been briefed) alliance between Terran factions and 'Watchers' " look like, what does it consist of?

And could you talk about any of the projects you were involved in with Star Gate, maybe just one of them? I could understand if you couldn't, though.

Maybe some people would also be in interested in knowing what aspects of witchcraft the military would be interested in, how it could be utilized for remote viewing, etc. [for some background info, I would point people to the videos in this post: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26717.html]

And Shekinah, are you perchance familiar with Looking Glass technology, have worked at any Looking Glass facilities in the world anywhere? For some reason they come to mind at the moment as I type this.

Thank you.

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Shekinah wrote:Never had an abduction experience but as a now retired "Agency" operative who worked as a Noetic Science advisor with the psychic warrior project "Star Gate" by which we employ elements of Witchcraft and Quantum physics for remote viewing and bi-location I can report that we did indeed communicate with an extra-terrestrial intelligence and now enjoy an on-going alliance. Thus far only one alien civilization has approached our operatives. These we call "The Ancient Ones" because they tell us they are three billion years our senior. Throughout our history they have made infrequent visitations and are known throughout antiquity as "Watchers". These disavow any incidences of involuntary abductions. They continue to give us amazing information concerning the origins and proliferation of intelligent sentient life on numerous worlds. All known inhabited worlds are under the purveyance of these Watchers.
Interesting. The Watchers make an appearance in the book of Enoch. If I'm not mistaken they are similar to the Igigi of the ancient Sumarian texts. Did these Watchers mention what "type" of species they were? I know many people believe in ET that are lion species, birds, and reptiles. Did they mention if they were on the same dimensional plane as us? Or, are they in a different plane and can easily communicate with us? Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Rosie
Shekinah

The Ancient Ones

Post by Shekinah »

This alliance is simply an exchange of communication. We are currently on the cusp of pending global disaster and are an endangered species. Very common to all who achieve our current level of technology while still lacking social skills. (We have not learned how to play well with others nor to respect the sacredness of our beautiful world) The Watchers concern is to support our shadow government to ensure survival and resurrection of a NWO. (see Georgia Guide Stones).

Star Gate evolved from Scanate and I was involved in the formation of the operational protocol employing aspects of Witchcraft circle magick, obsidian mirror scrying and audio-visual augmentation. Star Gate now has achieved bi-location phenomenon via principles of entanglement. Much better then the Looking Glass time tunneling.

My most memorable experience was a Watcher guided bi-location to their world which was a rogue planet in a globular cluster. It had an artificially maintained environment in perpetual bright starlight. Their original home world had long since been destroyed by the death of their star. A rogue planet was selected and terra-formed far from any star so that it would be very difficult to find by any malignant star trekkers and it could outlive the life cycle of any star. The best description would be as presented in the movie Avatar. (There have been several movies that suggest a security leak or attempt at disinformation or to observe social reaction to hidden truths) The Movie "Star Gate" was implemented to divert attention away from the real Star Gate. Avatar got the idea of blue aliens and entanglement principles not just form the Hindu pantheon but from our experiences with the Watchers. Maybe an attempt by our shadow government to test the acceptance of such ideas by the general population. Planting seeds in the global conscience.

Our government is very much involved in the dynamics of Witchcraft because it preserves the original Pagan concepts of communion with and respect for laws of Nature given to early human Shaman by the Watchers. The invention of the various religions bastardized the original concepts and evolved into tools to manipulate the masses. Of note is that Wicca is actively supported by our military religious programs and the Pentagram is now authorized on grave markers of deceased military members. There is a Pentagram engraved on the keystone of the CIA Headquarters building. Yes, the Government still has it's Wizards.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

You may notice I have made no mention of star ships and UFO's. The big boys no longer need them. Intermediary "Helpers" still employ such technology to tweak planetary systems and seed life.

"Our true nature exists everywhere at once across space and time and we can go anywhere or anywhen we wish". (Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Bach) and from Hermes "Command your mind to fly into the heavens and it will not need wings".
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Thanks for your answers, Shekinah. I have a lot of thoughts on what you said, but I'll save them for another time.

Peace.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Yeah. What Kassandra said. I'm still trying to sort out my thoughts.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Shekinah, are you aware of any possible connections between the programs in which you were an operative and the Montauk Project? Gee, I hope i spelled that right. I find your commentary quite ... Well, I'm smiling. The Mystery is intriguing. Thank you for your input.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Shekinah, Notice as in NOAA? I'm curious, as my dad worked for ESSA, which was the forerunner of NOAA.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

SpiritTalker wrote:Shekinah, are you aware of any possible connections between the programs in which you were an operative and the Montauk Project? Gee, I hope i spelled that right. I find your commentary quite ... Well, I'm smiling. The Mystery is intriguing. Thank you for your input.
No connection I am aware of. I know nothing of what Montauk project had in mind but nothing good I surmise.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The little I have learned, it appears Montauk specialized in time travel. I've only been aware of it since 1988. The project is noted for using brutality in forcing psychic development. Some survivors are speaking out. I think Montauk programs were separate from the military's psychic warriors, but I am certainly not in the information loop beyond you-tube.

I have only read a wee bit on stumbling into bi-location during remote viewing, but I have experienced it once and know that I was as visible to the other person as he was to me. Shocked the heck out of us both. It was accidental. How do the Ancient Ones use bi-location? You have said the Big Guys don't use ships. Time and space obviously aren't an issue. Well, my brain just hit a wall so I don't know where I'm going with this. Thanks again.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The mention of bi-location made me think of the feelings of displacement that I experience. In my case, it happens when I pass through an area that's physically similar to another place that I've visited. It doesn't happen every time, but it's a strange feeling.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Beyond the Earth”