I'm going to go to a psychic

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Ravenstar

I'm going to go to a psychic

Post by Ravenstar »

I was thinking of having a wiccan energy readibg what is that exactly? Either that runes or just a general psychic reading. I'm wondering which will be best for me? Blessed be
Becks

Re: I'm going to go to a psychic

Post by Becks »

What it is depends on the individual practitioner. Most practitioners will talk with you first and be happy to answer any questions you may have about what the reading or work actually entails.
Ivy

Re: I'm going to go to a psychic

Post by Ivy »

Ravenstar wrote:I was thinking of having a wiccan energy readibg what is that exactly?
I have no idea! Seems a bit of a mismatch? Did you see an advert for it or something? Perhaps they are going to read your energy lol?
Either that runes or just a general psychic reading. I'm wondering which will be best for me? Blessed be
It all depends on why you want to get a reading. Do you need one or are you looking for something? Being Wicca shouldn't really have much bearing?

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”