Hi, I'm Mystie. I'm New!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Mystie.Graves

Hi, I'm Mystie. I'm New!

Post by Mystie.Graves »

Hello everyone!

Thank you for letting me join. I have looked online for a nice community for those who practice, sadly too many out there are not very nice. I hope to learn more, and make great friends here.

I do not consider myself well practiced enough to claim I am anything, though I would like to keep learning and work towards finding what I can be. I am much to young with my own learnings to any kind of magic or practice to be able to claim anything just yet. I do not know if I am of any particular practice. I do enjoy herbal & essential oils practice. I also like crystals & stones! Maybe someday I will learn enough to find my 'label', if there is one out there for me, lol!

I prefer to rely on my own energy, instead of relying on a deity or element, but I enjoy & respect those who practice under a outside source. =)

I have a son, who is currently 5 years old. He is a loveable brat. My other children are my cats. Yup! I am a crazy cat lady, lol!

I also work from home:
I make hand made jewelery & other hand crafts, which I sell at craft-fairs around my area and sometimes online.
I also work from home repairing computers. I am a bit of a nerd.
I also write some adult novels, fun things like vampires and werewolves (But not for anyone under 18 mind you).
Maybe someday I will be a full published author.

I can't think of anything else to say about myself.

I really hope to make some good friends here, from what I have seen it looks like a very nice online community. =D

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask! I will do my best to answer them.
=#=Mystie.Graves=#=
Vendredi

Re: Hi, I'm Mystie. I'm New!

Post by Vendredi »

Hi Mystie! Nice to meet you!
Mystie.Graves

Post by Mystie.Graves »

^_^ Nice too meet you as well Vendredi!
=#=Mystie.Graves=#=
Becks

Post by Becks »

Welcome to the board! :)
terran22

Post by terran22 »

I'm new at practicing and I as well am trying to find who I am and what is my true calling. I am currently studying herbal magick and natural remedies! I have two kids a 1yr old son and my daughter will be 4 this month! Feel free to talk to me if you'd like!
Mystie.Graves

Post by Mystie.Graves »

terran22 wrote:I'm new at practicing and i as well am trying to find who I am and what is my true calling. I am currently studying herbal magick and natural remedies! I have two kids a 1yr old son and my daughter will be 4 this month! Feel free to talk to me if you'd like!
That sounds just like me! HaHa!
My son, he will be 6 in may. Rotten to the core - stubborn, but as loving as he can be!
I am sure we will find our calling, it always helps to have other to talk too.
I am also studying herbal magic, medical herbal medications & remedies, and essential oils.
I am writing a comprehensive guild on the herbs, there uses both for medical & magic. I also have a book in the works for oil blends and their uses. @.@ Sometimes I wonder if I will ever actually learn all this, rather than constantly having to look it up >.< ...But building my own books are helping lol

How does your little ones like the herbal remedies? My boy sometimes will not cooperate, if he thinks it is made of something 'green' he revolts XD
=#=Mystie.Graves=#=
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Hi and welcome to the board. :)
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
terran22

Post by terran22 »

Mystie.Graves wrote:
terran22 wrote:I'm new at practicing and i as well am trying to find who I am and what is my true calling. I am currently studying herbal magick and natural remedies! I have two kids a 1yr old son and my daughter will be 4 this month! Feel free to talk to me if you'd like!
That sounds just like me! HaHa!
My son, he will be 6 in may. Rotten to the core - stubborn, but as loving as he can be!
I am sure we will find our calling, it always helps to have other to talk too.
I am also studying herbal magic, medical herbal medications & remedies, and essential oils.
I am writing a comprehensive guild on the herbs, there uses both for medical & magic. I also have a book in the works for oil blends and their uses. @.@ Sometimes I wonder if I will ever actually learn all this, rather than constantly having to look it up >.< ...But building my own books are helping lol

How does your little ones like the herbal remedies? My boy sometimes will not cooperate, if he thinks it is made of something 'green' he revolts XD
I have oils but haven't made my own quite yet. I ordered a book on herbal medicine it's a guide and has info on history as well. My daughter is interested in learning as well, she's very smart and has a huge vocabulary. She surprises me with some of the things she says and seems to know what they mean.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Welcome aboard.
Feel free to jump right in and discuss anything of interest.
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

Hello and welcome!
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Hi there! I would really love to see some of your jewelry. There is an art section on the forum, you should totally post them there!! We love art around here :)
Welcome, hope to hear more from you!
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

Welcome to the forum!
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
Mystie.Graves

Post by Mystie.Graves »

Thistle wrote:Hello and welcome!

Thank you!

~*~
YanaKhan wrote:Welcome aboard.
Feel free to jump right in and discuss anything of interest.
Will do! ^_^

~*~
smogie_michele wrote:Hi there! I would really love to see some of your jewelry. There is an art section on the forum, you should totally post them there!! We love art around here :)
Welcome, hope to hear more from you!
Awesome! I will do that I have some pictures of things, some of it sold this winter at craft fairs but I'll be happy to share.

~*~
evil ed wrote:Welcome to the forum!
Thank You!

~*~

Everyone has been so nice, thank you for the warm welcomes! =D
=#=Mystie.Graves=#=
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello, welcome to the forum!
Grimalkin

Post by Grimalkin »

Nice to meet you! I'm pretty new myself, still doing a lot more reading than posting. Everyone here seems really nice though. :)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”