Demon attack?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Meowingtons

Demon attack?

Post by Meowingtons »

This happened a few months ago. I was just going to sleep and was checking my phone for anything new. I turned off the phone and went to sleep.

Then all of sudden, I saw 2 spots in my vision. Stuff like that usually goes away, but this didn't. It actually got worse. Those 2 spots stroke fear into me for some reason. I became extremely scared.

The two spots soon showed the full face which slowly faded in in flashes. It was a skull with horns staring at me from side. I turned on my phone and texted my wiccan friend to help me and she told me she will do something. I turned off the phone and tried to sleep again. 

The demon was still there. I saw a silhouette of a baby deer staring at me in corner of my eyes but it disappeared. The clothes started swinging and I literally heard taps on my bed like something was moving and knocking. 

Then green auroras overtaken my vision and it all disappeared and I felt amazing. I think that my friend banished it.

However, that's not the ending. I don't think that following events would be relevant, but why not mention them? The friend that apparently banished the demon later experienced some difficulties in her life.

She had bad relationship problems. Her car crashed and her dog died. Her family also had severe problems. After all that, she hasn't replied to my texts in months. It says her device is off.

What is this? Is there any way to stop this if it's a demon?
Attachments
bf8f0633451f3675122cc2c04b2f655a.jpg
AzothPendragon

Re: Demon attack?

Post by AzothPendragon »

I personally believe in Archons from the research I have done of the Gnostic and Nag Hammadi texts. I perceive them as interdimensional parasites.

From what you have written, I think it was run-of-the-mill hypnagogic hallucinations that we experience in the half-asleep state. We can create any kind of vision or sound with our minds in this state, and it will sound and look real. Our minds can also create the sense of vibrations or things touching us. If we feel afraid in this state, it is more likely we will create visions of horror of fear.

This may have been an Archon, and there is no way to know for sure if it was or not. I am only basing it on personal experience and from many online dream journals I have read.

As far as the bad things that happened to your friend, this is just typical of life. All life suffers. Maybe your friend stopped talking to you because she is in so much pain, she doesn't want to burden you with her problems.

The amazing feeling and banishing experience could've been your friend's positive loving energy banishing your fears.
Empathlookingtohelp

Post by Empathlookingtohelp »

Meowingtons wrote:This happened a few months ago. I was just going to sleep and was checking my phone for anything new. I turned off the phone and went to sleep.

Then all of sudden, I saw 2 spots in my vision. Stuff like that usually goes away, but this didn't. It actually got worse. Those 2 spots stroke fear into me for some reason. I became extremely scared.

The two spots soon showed the full face which slowly faded in in flashes. It was a skull with horns staring at me from side. I turned on my phone and texted my wiccan friend to help me and she told me she will do something. I turned off the phone and tried to sleep again. 

The demon was still there. I saw a silhouette of a baby deer staring at me in corner of my eyes but it disappeared. The clothes started swinging and I literally heard taps on my bed like something was moving and knocking. 

Then green auroras overtaken my vision and it all disappeared and I felt amazing. I think that my friend banished it.

However, that's not the ending. I don't think that following events would be relevant, but why not mention them? The friend that apparently banished the demon later experienced some difficulties in her life.

She had bad relationship problems. Her car crashed and her dog died. Her family also had severe problems. After all that, she hasn't replied to my texts in months. It says her device is off.

What is this? Is there any way to stop this if it's a demon?
I don't Believe it was a hallucination or anything like that. I've been through some crazy "stuff" and if it is a demon please message me anytime for help I'm gladly willing. I'll never want anyone to go through the fear I went through.
Last edited by Firebird on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove cuss words
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just how does a person stop a demon? Can you give us an example, Empathlookingtohelp?
Empathlookingtohelp

SpiritTalker wrote:Just how does a person stop a demon? Can you give us an example, Empathlookingtohelp?
Yeah actually for me personally I can do it while I astral project and fight them that way, I can use my bottles against them (one time there was a demon or something close to that trying to seal away my friends spirit with it so every time she would go to sleep she would "wake up" in the same plain with that being and he would torture her every night she slept. When she slept one night I put my protection bottles by her. One by her hands and one by her feet. The one by her feet had the rain water in it. When she woke up we analyzed the dream and because of my protection bottles her hands had more room than ever and her feet were completely free I realized it was because the rain water took it up a few notches. So I made her a few more just like and and she hasn't been bothered since. Then it went after me but I fought it astral projecting and if it comes after me again I'll be ready. With some of my friends who were being oppressed I was able to talk them out of it with help from my team (spirits that help me). These are a few ways I've learned to fight them.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Thank you. That gives a perspective. Your experiences remind me of Carlo ginzberg's study of 16-17th century witch trials, "Night Battles" in which the witches astrally battled for the success of the crops. Similar, but not the same.

When I've dreamed about demons, it was just a few. Think of Disney's "Fantasia" Night on Bald Mountain, depicting the big winged critter on the roof tops. brrr. & some mini-look-likes I dubbed Spike and BamBam. Laughter is a great tool, especially when I came out from under the bed. blue_flee
Empathlookingtohelp

SpiritTalker wrote:Thank you. That gives a perspective. Your experiences remind me of Carlo ginzberg's study of 16-17th century witch trials, "Night Battles" in which the witches astrally battled for the success of the crops. Similar, but not the same.

When I've dreamed about demons, it was just a few. Think of Disney's "Fantasia" Night on Bald Mountain, depicting the big winged critter on the roof tops. brrr. & some mini-look-likes I dubbed Spike and BamBam. Laughter is a great tool, especially when I came out from under the bed. blue_flee
Yeah that's so true laughter helps but for me if I don't take it as seriously as it is I have a bad habit of procrastinating lol and the night battles thing is awesome I've never heard of that lol the more you know.
Empathlookingtohelp

The demon or whatever that was probably couldn't get to you anymore but it could get to your friend or set something on her for doing so. I would burn sage and mix the ashes with salt. You can even put a little rain water in there too to heighten the effects and you can place that anywhere like window sills and door ways but it'll stain the floors so watch out. You can also put it in a bag or on some jewelry and wear that jewelry or just wear it however you want.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've had no problems following the dream, but thanx for the info. I understood it as a message/lesson to me and so it was dealt with at the time. This was, oh, maybe 45 years ago. That's where I learned, as you have, about feeding demons with our fears. Seek higher power and the demon starves to death.

Edit: there is something else I just do because I like it, but it has such beneficial use, and that is To hang sun catchers in every window that catches the sun. You know, those faceted glass or lead crystal rainbow makers. I'm looking at a swath of rainbows just now, and even bathing my bruised toe in the patch of green light to heal it.

I have faceted lead crystals along a support beam, & another in front of a mirror (alleged portals for this-that-and the other). Sun catchers break up and reform whatever enters into positive light. Ya gotta love that. And red one's keep cooties away. I must have 15 or so assorted sun catchers all through the house. They are so cheerful.
Empathlookingtohelp

I love that and I wonder if the person sees this post still or checks it? I hope she or he does.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Meowingtons joined 12/29/15 and last visited 12/31/15.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Empathlookingtohelp

Awwww

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”