Winged visitors

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
blue_moon

Winged visitors

Post by blue_moon »

In the past weeks I had some wild guests in my living room - we live here since 4 years now and neither here nor in any other home of ours I had such beautiful guests.
The oddest thing about it is that I have absolutely no idea how exactly they came in.
About three weeks ago I had my youngest home sick- I did the wash and heard fluttering as I walked into the living room. And a scared and hektik twittering.
My son showed me "mami bird!" A great tit somehow came into our living room. I opened the balcony door and he flew out.
Then last week my three kids were playing in the living room and got really excited - we had a beautiful swallowtail in the house. It was cold outside (10c) and early in the morningImage

We brought him up into our attic.

When I decorated last week I thought I was missing something. Now it came into my mind - the element air - and I remembered this.
BB

Blue Moon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Winged visitors

Post by Firebird »

Wow what a fine specimen.
Seems we have had more butterflies cruzing around the yard this year then ever before, wonder what's going on?
Air speaking to us? Such easy going creatures, just fliting along ..without an aparent care in the world. Cept maybe the next flower.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Animals and Pets”