Ritual to attract money

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
YanaKhan

Ritual to attract money

Post by YanaKhan »

I haven't posted any spells for a long time.
Here's a ritual to attract money. It won't make you rich, but will help you attract funds from different sources.

Take some wheat and several coins with different denomination. Cleanse the coins in salt for one night. Then plant the wheat along with the coins in a pot. Water the wheat every day with warm water, while saying:

"Mother wheat, you feed the young and the old, the rich and the poor. You give 10, 15, 20 from a grain. Give me (your name) wealth, may my money grow as this wheat grows. As it grows day and night and won't starve, may my money grow and feed me. So mote it be!".

The chant is to be repeated 3 times while watering the wheat. As it grows, your financial situation will improve.
Whenever you receive any money, burry several coins under a tree or leave them on a crossroad as a gratitude.

I don't know the author of the spell, nor do I remember where I got it from, it's just something I've had for ages and thought I would share.
YanaKhan

Re: Ritual to attract money

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, pl5389.
When you get a moment, please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself.
Melby

Re: Ritual to attract money

Post by Melby »

Thank you Yana! :)

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”