Crystals in planters outside businesses?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
witch_baby

Crystals in planters outside businesses?

Post by witch_baby »

I live in a small downtown area. I often take my two year old for walks and she loves nature. She plays with all the plants and rocks and such. She has found so many crystals outside businesses, mostly citrines. I admit I have kept many. No lectures about my karma please.
It's really surprising to me how many people must really be into crystals. I mean I live in California which is pretty open and known to be weird. But I now live in a more rural area, with a lot of farms.
I am not really sure what a lot of the stones or crystals are. I see mostly what looks like low grade ones, bloodstone, citrine, amethyst and black onyx or tourmaline.
Has anyone else noticed this outside stores?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: crystals in planters outside businesses?

Post by SnowCat »

I haven't seen anything like that where I live. I think though, that if merchants are going to have such things outside a business, they should assume that some of the crystals will go home with passersby.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Re: crystals in planters outside businesses?

Post by Silversong »

I have no qualms about keeping crystals you find, if you feel you should.

I've never noticed that, but then, I live in a tiny town that barely has any businesses, so XD
witch_baby

Re: Crystals in planters outside businesses?

Post by witch_baby »

Thank you both for your thoughts. Indeed some of the stones seemed friendly and I took home. A few I picked up, I recoiled from. They did not seem to want to leave. I got a strange energy from them.
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

I've found three or four small citrines (and one pretty big one), all rough, in the gravel and dirt at my mom's wildlife center. They're pretty common in Oregon, apparently. It's possible they're not there by the intent of the business owners.
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

If they are outside a store, and not put there with the obvious intent of "display for sale", I wouldn't worry about it in the least! I don't see the potential for any bad mojo or Karma here at all. Unless the owner or manager comes out screaming like a loon (in which case HE better worry about bad Karma..... :evilwitch: ), then you were meant to find each other at that time!
E.E.
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”