Magic Rings, A Good Luck Ritual

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Wicca Star

Magic Rings, A Good Luck Ritual

Post by Wicca Star »

I don't know about anyone else but, I have a magic ring that I wear every day. I wear it on my right hand, on my middle finger. Whenever I want to feel lucky, I rub the ring with my left middle finger. I don't think this is of any relevance to anyone but I think it's an interesting ritual.
Becks

Re: Magic Rings, A Good Luck Ritual

Post by Becks »

I wear my rings on middle fingers. I have a three big chunky rings I wear on my right middle finger-which I switch up. I went to have a palmistry reading and she looked at my hand no fingers and the correspondence of that right middle finger and said it corresponds with Saturn. I am also a Capricorn and am ruled by Saturn. She went on to explain that Saturn is about wisdom, life lessons, and perseverance. The fact that I unconsciously chose to adorn this finger in a special way gave her the vibe of strength based choice and determination, sort of "don't mess with me-I know where I'm going!" I get strength from it, but that's just my experience.

I love these small rituals we have for ourselves; be it rubbing a talisman or whatever.....very cool.

Nice to meet you!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

We've used rings, bands, and jewelries in a motivation spell!

Check this out: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p220610
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I want a ring like the Green Lanterns wear. That would be awesome.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RiverDawn

Post by RiverDawn »

I have a protection necklace, I rub it in my fingers when I'm scared or in a sketchy area.
Not a ring but still a jewelry ritual. :)
Wiccan | Female | 21
Book Of Shadows Addict
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have a simple stainless steel, gold electroplated, band ring with a prayer laser inscribed on it. I wear it constantly and I repeat the prayer when it reminds me to say "thanks". It seems the more thanks we offer, the more blessings we receive.
jaybirdblue

Post by jaybirdblue »

Ive had a LOT of hematite rings throughout the years. I love them because of the color, iridescence, and their magical properties. Very useful for anxiety. The only problem being, they are fragile as heck and break when you even look at them wrong. The good news is that they're usually only $3 so its not a HUGE loss.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”