Psychic/empathetic connection

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Angel_Beast1221

Psychic/empathetic connection

Post by Angel_Beast1221 »

My best friend and I have always had a special connection. It started when we met and became close in 6th grade, we are now both 24 years old. As we grew older together we felt a connection that we didn't feel with anyone else and decided that the best way to preserve this connection we decided remain friends and not take it any further (dating). We both grew spiritually together and no matter how far apart we were we always knew what the other was thinking/doing.

We are both very spiritual people and we shared that bond over the years, teaching each other new things and comparing ideas. We would go months/a year without talking and would randomly text or call when we were thinking of one another, usually at the same time, or when we felt something was wrong with the other person. I have always been able to feel him and his intentions, I recently lost a grandmother and I felt him sending strength and support my way (we haven't spoken since he moved out in January of this year so I didn't tell him about what happened) but when I felt that I instantly sent him a message thanking him and he knew exactly what I was talking about.

I guess I'm just grateful that I have a bond with him.
I dance with dragons beneath the stars and run with foxes through the groves
Becks

Re: psychic/empathetic connection

Post by Becks »

That's really beautiful.
Angel_Beast1221

Re: Psychic/empathetic connection

Post by Angel_Beast1221 »

Thank you. I'm happy to have him in my life.
I dance with dragons beneath the stars and run with foxes through the groves
LadyL

Re: Psychic/empathetic connection

Post by LadyL »

Thank you for sharing. Having a connection with another one is profound. And beautiful.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”