Urgently requesting help: Marriage issues

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
skyler1486
Banned Member

Re: Urgently requesting help: Marriage issues

Post by skyler1486 »

Thank you. Any kind of prayer, positivity, or anything will be appreciated. I have a love and somewhat of an understanding for the divine, but don't have the skill or natural ability. I've always prayed with little to no results. Could I be out of tune spiritually? Is there a way to get in tune?
skyler1486
Banned Member

Post by skyler1486 »

Is that spell something you could help me with? For her to feel trust and love as you say?
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, skyler.
I firmly believe none is to impose their will onto others. No matter what.
As hard as it may be for you to read this, I don't believe you will be given a spell to make your wife submit to your wishes.
I'll try and explain why I personally wouldn't give anyone such a spell.
First - I strongly believe love spells are wrong, except in case you are trying to attract love to your life. Try imagining the situation reversed. You don't want to be with someone for whatever reason and they make you be with them. I don't think anyone deserves that.

Second, with all due respect, we don't really know you. I don't mean to say you are lying or anything, don't get me wrong. But in all fairness, you may be.

Third, as Xiao said, such spells often times just don't work. And if they do work, they tend to not really work the way you want them to and may very well create obsession and mental problems for the object. Given your wife already has drug problem, this is a really bad idea.

I recommend you read through the forum. There are many spells to help you find peace of mind.

I really am sorry you are going through a hard time and I hope I didn't sound too harsh as it wasn't my intention to be. I'm sending some positive and healing energy your way.
skyler1486
Banned Member

Post by skyler1486 »

I just want her to have clarity
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Sometimes we have people only for a certain time. I feel a need to tell you there's nothing you can do to keep her around in such a state. Trust me. I have an ENTIRE family of drug addicts and alcoholics. I'm pretty much the only person who doesn't use drugs or alcohol. It's a terrible beast. Usually these people are self soothing in bad ways. You can strip away her drug issue, but her issues will still be uncontrollable. She will have to will herself to stop.

I've worked on my mom before and she quit drinking for about a year. Then she went off back into her little drunk crazy world twice as bad as ever and she's been there ever since. It's the closest thing to a fail I've ever had a spell take. It did work for a year but boy did she ever make up for it.

I know how it is to be attached to your other half. .. I wonder though if it isn't the universe working for you. It's a tower situation. It's a hard fall .... But a huge change for better for YOU.

The best way to deal with this situation would not be to affect HER so much as YOU. I would work on your grief and overcoming that dependence on the relationship. Try to make it easier.

This is not to say she will never recover. But chemical dependence isn't just a dependency on chemicals, a physical / mental change happens. It reconstructs the actual makeup of the brain. It screws with serotonin and pleasure receptors. Nothing but that drug or one of similar chemical makeup can ever create the happiness or trigger the puzzle piece that drug has cut out. The most you can do, sad as it is.... Is mourn for the girl you once knew. I'm sorry but that girl is gone.

I push hope to you and her, regardless. I also push healing energy to you.

If nothing else, you could get her some green calcite and hope she can pull herself away from the addictions... You can use amethyst and use purple candles to work on your grieving process.

My entire family is addicted to drugs or alcohol. Just do yourself a favor and break free from it. It will do nothing but drag you into the hole as well.
skyler1486
Banned Member

Post by skyler1486 »

I don't believe the universe has other plans for me. I believe that what we were and what Iost is what our destiny was. I think circumstances and conditions in our life are so shrouded in deception and quite possibly evil spirits that she is convinced that she doesn't want this.

I have given the same kind of advice to others that you all are giving to me. "Let it go" or "the universe has better plans for you."

I get all of that. THIS situation is different. I love her in the same way my Grandma loved my Grandpa before he passed, and still continues to do so.

Is there a spell to banish evil influences and spirits from mine and her life? If by removing such a thing doesn't bring her back, I can lay in that bed. I refuse to leave any stone unturned.
Becks

Post by Becks »

This is a very rough situation for you both. Is she concerned for herself and willing to go to a local spiritual healer as part of a combined strategy for healing? Some self care, reiki etc, a local spiritual consultant etc? If she were to seek that herself in conjunction with some conventional healthcare that would be a helpful strategy. That would depend on her personal beliefs and the personal desire to seek wellness. I can tell that your heart is breaking. Please consider getting some good supports for yourself. My thoughts are with you.
mrsdavid1975

Urgently requesting help: Marriage issues

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Ya. I know. Easier said than done.

( heh. I edited this due to some TOS issues ... )

Bless you both.

( oh and yes. PLEASE get her into therapy somehow)
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

skyler1486 wrote:I understand and appreciate what you're saying. I just am not willing to accept this as a n answer at this point:(

Is there ANYTHING that would fall under the scope of morality? Is there ANY spell that can be cast to help her heal and be more susceptible (not forced) to her love for me and her love for herself?

Anything at all
Skyler, there is no spell designed to affect someone who is not yourself that is not considered manipulative. In other words, any spell you cast on someone else to affect that person or their environment without their express consent is manipulative.

With that in mind, please re-read our forum rules.
13. Discussion of certain topics is not allowed. Prohibited discussions include, but are not necessarily limited to, blood drinking, the use of bodily fluids in spells, sex magick, using magic for revenge, using animal parts in spells, invoking evil spirits to do your bidding... and other stuff related to dark/black magick. While we understand that you may wish to learn about these subjects, even if you don't intend to be involved with them, we don't want to attract certain types of people to our forum by showing up in Internet searches for those keywords. It's our experience that people who are into that sort of stuff usually behave badly and end up banned from the board.

On another note, asking forum members to cast a spell for you is also against forum rules:
15. Soliciting spell-casting services from other members is strictly prohibited. The "Post a Spell or Ritual" forum is for information, NOT for asking other members to cast a spell for you. The only exception is in the "For Sale or Trade" forum. Private messages soliciting or selling products or services are NEVER permitted (unless the recipient has explicitly given permission to do so in the "For Sale or Trade Forum"). Violation of this rule will result in your account being swiftly deactivated.

Listen to the advice that has been given so far. If you continue to break forum rules by trying to discuss manipulative spells and asking others to do spells for you, further action will be taken.

This is a community forum. We are all here to learn and to share our experiences with like-minded individuals. Please respect it.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

skyler1486 wrote:Thank you. Any kind of prayer, positivity, or anything will be appreciated. I have a love and somewhat of an understanding for the divine, but don't have the skill or natural ability. I've always prayed with little to no results. Could I be out of tune spiritually? Is there a way to get in tune?
A person can pray, and the prayer can be answered, but the answer isn't always the one that's wanted. Sometimes it's the one that's needed.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Autumn_O

Post by Autumn_O »

Please let me first say I feel for you, and I appreciate it is a difficult situation to find yourself in. I am not taking anybody's side or approve of her behaviour, not because I disapprove of it but because she's not mine to approve or disapprove of. As much as I sympathise with you and your not willing to accept what others her have to say to you, let me lay it out straight to you.

She is not on the wrong path; you perceive her path as incorrect. She is not "not herself"; you have a different idea of her, which you want her to conform to. She had not strayed; you want to keep her on a tight leash. It is not "reason and goodness" you want her to listen to; it's your ideas of them. Her heart is not for you to judge "cruel" or her exterior "cold and twisted". She doesn't need your help with her healing or to make her "susceptible" to her love for you - there no need for euphemisms - if the love's gone, it's gone, if it's there then it doesn't need your help or a spell to make her susceptible to it. This woman and you were not "literally made for each other"; she doesn't belong to you (or anyone else for that matter) while you want to control her. (It's more likely she was made to teach you some lessons, such as not relying on others for your happiness.) She didn't succumb to demons or temptation; she just chose a different path from what you had in mind for her and your unacceptance of it doesn't make it incorrect. She doesn't need clarity, you do, because you don't accept it's not up to you to decide what she needs. The only person who you can train to make you happy and control is yourself, and until you know that, it's you who needs clarity. You became dependent on her for your happiness and life satisfaction and here's your lesson; it's not her demons you need to worry about, it's yours.

Take a long hard look at yourself because that's the only person you can change and influence without meddling. She has free will and she makes her choices, and you must let her, but you are seeking help with manipulating her free will and taking control of her.

"Go home and cry" is not "the only thing" you can do; it's the only thing you choose to do. This forum's not the only place you have to turn to, and it is really worrying that people turn to magick so they can influence others or their paths.

I don't know you and I'm not here to judge you buy I can tell you that if it was my husband putting this or similar on such forums, I'd run as far from him as I could, and with protection spells for myself too. It's the most manipulative thing imaginable your trying to achieve here and I pity you and the person who helps you to do it if you ever find such a one.

Love and healing to you.
Draconian Neophyte

Post by Draconian Neophyte »

The one thing that I would suggest is a spell/ invocation/ ritual/ prayer to help her kick the drugs or possibly be revolted by them. That may help if you truly think the drugs are the problem. However if she is using the drugs as a crutch for something else it may not.
And I will also say that if you really love her, which it seems very clear that you believe you do, you need to adjust your thought process away from "I have to get her back because I am what is best for her" and more along the lines of "what can I influence to make her happier and healthier even if I am not in her life."
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Draconian Neophyte, we appreciate your input. Would you please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself, so we can get to know you better? Thanks.
Draconian Neophyte

YanaKhan wrote:Draconian Neophyte, we appreciate your input. Would you please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself, so we can get to know you better? Thanks.
Yep I did.
Draconian Neophyte

If you go to pinterest and look up Chris Nappier there is a break bad habits spell in his book of shadows board.
But be wary of casting a spell that affects others lest it come back to bite you.

Return to “Mental Health”