Drawn to Charoite. Thoughts?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to share a cool experience I had this morning.

I was at the local market with my family and I wanted to get some new crystals so we went to this lady to see what she had. I was browsing at the crystals when all of a sudden she says "sorry but I keep being told to show you this..." and proceeds to open a small white box with a heart shaped Charoite pendant and she placed it in my hand and I got goosebumps! I also felt an instant connection so I just had to have it (I've been on the hunt for a pendant for months). It's gorgeous and I haven't seen anything like it before. She let me read about it in one of her crystal books she had and from what I can gather it's a soul stone that helps overcome fear and it aids in coping with change on a deep spiritual level. It makes a lot of sense as I've only really gotten back on my spiritual path recently and I had a lot of doubts regarding it.

Do you think this is just a coincidence or was this stone meant for me? Thoughts?

Blessings.

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
Becks

Re: Drawn to Charoite. Thoughts?

Post by Becks »

I think that you are already connected to, and vibing with that stone....you totally know it's meant for you! smileylove

Yeah, it's a beauty and quite a lovely soul purpose stone. I have a wee pice, not in jewelry mind you, and I adore the clear loving vibe. In addition to what you said, it also corresponds to the solar plexus chakra, and is also a stone of service. It helps connect people with their divine purpose and even helps protect people from bad dreams! So take that you large lizard that we shall not speak of! blue_flee

I'm excited that happened for you today. What a lovely thing. It's one thing for somebody to suggest something for you, and it's quite another for you to see something is special and feel that connection too. Enjoy it, and wear it in good health.

(I take additional information from Melody, Simmons, and Ahsian.)
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Yes, it definitely feels like it was meant for me :-) I am in love with it! I can't wait to meditate with it tomorrow :-) Hehe! The big lizards don't stand a chance now.

Thanks for the info, I plan on looking more into it tomorrow when I have a bit more time on my hands.

Still can't believe this happened to me, nothing this cool/exciting usually happens ;-)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Gorgeous pendant, and cool story. Enjoy.

EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Thanks Kassandra, I will :-)
Leviosa Crimson

Post by Leviosa Crimson »

On my birthday I went to a crystal shop and behind the glass a spotted a piece of charoite. I hadn't seen it before and thought it was very pretty. When the owner placed the piece in my hand it felt like it belonged there. I had it near my bed and often hold it before turning off of the light.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

What a nice thing to have happen on your birthday LC :-) It's a beauty, isn't it? I had never even heard of it until Sunday. It definitely has a unique energy to it. smileylove
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

That is beautiful! So glad it made it home to you.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Thanks! Me too loveface

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”