Why am I drawn to the moon?

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
MoonshineChild

Why am I drawn to the moon?

Post by MoonshineChild »

Hi!

I don't even know if this is the right place to ask this but I'll just do it :) So... Lately I've been extremely drawn to the moon, in a spiritual way, and I don't know why. It's like I can sense some kind of power that tries to tell or show me something. And I don't know how to do it, well I don't know how to see what the moon is trying to show or tell me. I hope some of you could tell me what the moon maybe wants to tell me and how I can see it.

Thank you so much and blessed be

Leeza :flyingwitch:
YanaKhan

Re: Why am I drawn to the moon?

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, Leeza,
When you have the time, please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you.
TwilightDancer

Re: Why am I drawn to the moon?

Post by TwilightDancer »

Yanakhan is right. In order to answer your question as accurately as possible it would help to know a little bit about you and how far you are in your spiritual journey.
Early on in my craft I felt the same way. I connect more with the energy of the moon than I do with the sun. The moon is more feminine to me and I often use the moon in my craft. I see in the moon a reflection of my inner power.

Hope that helps.

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

Return to “F.A.Q.”