Strange Dream After Offering?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Listener

Strange Dream After Offering?

Post by Listener »

I don't really know if this should be in the Gods/Goddesses section, but I felt like it should be in here.

A couple nights ago I had made an offering to Persephone. I put it on the small bookshelf beside my bed and went to sleep.

My dreams following that night (several dreams, as I woke up several times throughout the night), particularly the first dream, were dark and dreary. It took place in some dark area full of strange humanoid creatures. They did chase me in the dream a couple times, but they would just stare at me most of the time.

I don't really remember much else, but I do recall the end of the dream. I finally exited the dark area and ended up in a bright and safe place where I was greeted by a woman I don't think I have seen before.

I told my girlfriend about the dreams and she thinks that the woman was Persephone or someone sent by Persephone and that the dark place with the humanoid creatures was an Underworld of some sort.

Any thoughts? Is it a coincidence? Are my girlfriend and I thinking too much into it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Blessed be,
Listener
Heartsong

Re: Strange Dream After Offering?

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Listener!

It's possible that your subconscious is what's responsible for your dream, but I also think that it's very likely that Persephone was greeting you, and possibly thanking you for your offering. I've encountered her before, and she is a very welcoming and warm presence.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Binglian

Re: Strange Dream After Offering?

Post by Binglian »

Hey Listener, that was a very cool dream. Would you be able to explain what those humanoid creatures looks like? I also believe that could be the Persephone greeting you. However, I do find it strange that you are brought to the underworld and chased by those creatures. Maybe they are not something evil, and they find you interesting?

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”