black witch in the family

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
airian

black witch in the family

Post by airian »

I have a problem, I have been in numerous accidents over the past 12 years,ranging from footbal injuries to a serious car crash, bike crash. every time i have an accident i trace it back to my stepmother. Eg She came with bioloigcal father to visit for christmas, she had established that i was ready for promotion at work at good company and a week later a have a bike crash loose my job n she sent get well card. My own father said she's is very jealous of me. I think she used a banishing spell on me. When my father was out of the house she told me never 2 come to me father house again n i never i. My father never believed me and beileve his new wife lies!!!!!! BUT SHE HAS HAD 3 children all of which are girls. So my father told me she wants a boy as she saw how close i used 2 be with my father, this is ovbiously 3 fold karma taken place she sent a boy away and three girls come into her life. I have seen a medium whom told me a person called mary was jealous of me she also said that i must find a spiritual church n that i have a tallent that needs to trained she asked if i had done this short of before as she pick up a reading very easily. When i thought about I could trace all my accidents to her. I am newbie pagan thanks to chance meet with a white witch whom healed me 4 as while. After my accident I started meditating and i realized what the spirilkist ment i started to have visions of my past life and spirit guides.I did a protecteion spell with aid of some black obsidian but a friend of mine whom lives in the same village as my father/step mother said mary(step mother) was always asking what i was doing n he told i was crazy c because i was into crystals n herbs(so if thinks iam using the craft 4 protection via crsytals could she remotely undo it ?)and I was studing for career in fibre optics and as soon as my friend told her i was in a horrifoic car crash.I had a broken sturnum,my teeth had to re aligned as they were knocked wright back into my mouth, knee, ankle back injuries. NOw i have to walk with aid of orthopedic insoles 4 the rest of my life. Every accident iam the only one to get injured.
DO I CONFRONT MY FATHER AND STEPMOTHER AND EXPLAIN TO THEM HOW I CAN LINK ALL MY ACCIDENTS TO MY FATHERS NEW WIFE!! OR USE A BETTER PROTECTION SPELL???
hedge*

Re: black witch in the family

Post by hedge* »

airian wrote: DO I CONFRONT MY FATHER AND STEPMOTHER AND EXPLAIN TO THEM HOW I CAN LINK ALL MY ACCIDENTS TO MY FATHERS NEW WIFE!!
In my opinion NO!
They will think you've lost the plot!!
If you believe you've been cursed then you are giving power to that belief.
Refuse to accept and acknowledge what happens to you as anything other than a bit of bad luck. We all have bad luck hun and I can assure you it's rarely due to having been cursed.
Practice sheilding every day too, it's a good habit to get in to.

hedge
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

Amen! If you truly insist that you have a spell placed on you, then perform a hex removal spell, then a protection spell to seal it.
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

So sorry to hear about your accidents luv, hope your feeling better. I would do a un-crossing spell or something like that.
hope it all works out for you.
pm me if you like.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
Amber

Post by Amber »

to do this kind of thing she must realy dislike you
i hope things get better for you
use a good spell to help

bye
Amber
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

It's possible to link your life situations to the mating habits of formosan termites in Des Moines, IA. That doesn't mean that termites have anything to do with what's going on in your life.

Plain and simple, if you start looking for correlations between two things, you'll find enough proof to convince yourself that the two are connected, even if they have nothing to do with one another.

It's obvious you and your stepmom don't get along. That's not uncommon....lots of people don't get along with their parents' new partners. It's rough on both sides of the picture. Instead of trying to pin everything on her, why not focus on yourself to build your life the way you want it? Empowering your fear of her will only hurt you more in the long run. You might also consider some counseling to try and help get over the pent up frustration and anger you have about your dad remarrying someone that you don't like.

If someone who has the ability to cause that many "accidents" in your life had a grudge against you, you'd be dead. You're still alive, however.
naudica

Post by naudica »

That is so wierd ans scary. I think you should curse her back.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Elem

Post by Elem »

I think you should curse her back.
Direct revenge isn't always the best course of action. It simply lowers an individual to the level of the person who did the 'bad deed' in the first place - Whatever that may be.

Worth bearing in mind :).

Elem
naudica

Post by naudica »

Sorry about that i'm just a little moody. As to the sit. I can relate. I's hard to cope with people like that.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Elem

Post by Elem »

So
Please, don't try and cause an argument where one isn't necessary. I was simply stating an opinion, as were you, and that should be the end of the issue.

As stated in replies I've made to some of your previous posts, you should be careful that your replies show your maturity if you wish to continue participating here. There is a minimum age limit of 16 for a reason.. And individuals under this age are generally only allowed to continue participating if they show themselves to make valid, mature and contributing posts.

I'm not trying to offend you, or draw you into any kind of argument. So please don't take it that way. I'm simply trying to help you, and if you wish to stay, it would do you well to listen to what's been said :).

Elem
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

I've a spell.

Hecate, Dark One, hear my plea.
Bring justice now, I ask of thee!
Right the wrongs that have been done,
Avenge me now, oh Mighty One.
Turn Misfortune back to those
Who cause my problems and my woes.
And heap upon them karmic debt
Lest they all too soon forget
Their wrongful actions, words and deeds
Don't let them get away scot-free.
Bring them forth from where they hide,
Bring swift justice - wield you knife.
Hasten, Dark One; hear my plea -
Do what it is I ask of Thee.

and think about about it, the one who may be cursing you is one of your stepmother's daughters. If you confront them, they'll think you're crazy
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

Weather you think you're cursed or not. Whatever bad spells she may have placed on you, and a very wise witch on here told me, that if you do bad magic it comes back at you 3 fold. Meaning whatever the sender sends out it comes back at them. So I think she'll get ther share of Karma. :wink:
Yours truly,
*Pixie*

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”