psychic??

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
raewood

psychic??

Post by raewood »

hi! names rae! i have a couple questions... and i dont know anyone in my daily life who might know..so please any insight would be great!

i feel like a have some sort of psychic (not sure if thats the right term for it) ability going on.
and heres why.

my grandmother, mother and myself have all had prophetic dreams...

my grandmothers are always the same. when something bad is going to happen she dreams of snakes. (shes terrified of snakes btw) example: about 15 years ago, she dreamed a large black python like snake was swinging in a tree and bite my grandpa in the chest and he died. about 2 days later my papa (who drove semi-truck) got into a major car accident while in his semi. a crane was involved and a large black nylon chain with a hook at the end swung thro his windshield and hit my papa in the chest. he was rushed into open heart surgery. he survived but died twice on the table.
my mother wont really talk about her dreams. but back when she would talk about it they seem to be based a few years after she has them. i wish i could ask more but yeah. thats a bad idea...

sadly i seem to be the least sensitive in this way. i have dreams but do not realize that they were special in anyway. at least once in a while (lets say at least once a month) something will happen. kinda deja vu ish. and ill realize that ive dreamed this, exactly as i see it in front of me. sometimes ive never even been to or seen the place or person that is there during the deja vu before. but the images are crystal clear. and the dream could have happened a month before or 5years ago.

to add on to this i seem to have a strong, idk get instinct on things that should not be played around with. things supernatural and have ill intent. or at least thats what my gut is telling me. certain places and i do not mix.
example. my fiance and i were looking at an extremely old house... normally i love old houses. in fact the 2nd floor and most of the first floor. I LOVED... as i neared the kitchen, that also held the door to the basement i felt a little nausea. not big deal. i can admit im afraid of the dark sometimes. but i did not like the basement at all. it had sorta of been redone. as it had served as a separate living space and had been rented out. i cant prove anything was wrong down there. but idk i just felt like bad things had taken place. and i wanted to go upstairs and leave... and when i went up the stairs i wanted to turn and walk backwards so i would not turn my back to the basement area.

another example: theres a place, a cemetery to be exact. its it one of the most haunted places in MI and it actually on the national list at well. its also about idk 2-3miles from where i grew up. its a old, old place a country cemetery on a dirt road. there are a lot of stories about it. most i think are silly. but a few times my friends wanted to go there and be silly. one time ill never forget. we were driving down this dirt road. and as we got close i felt sea sick. and the back of my neck and my shoulders were stiff. i felt like i couldnt really move. and i was scared. when we came within about 50yards the headlight on the car dimmed. idk how else to put it. like the peripheral reach of the lights were no longer working. we could only see the road. my friends were silly scared. but i just looked at the driver and told them whatever ever they did not to stop. i just had a feeling we would really regret it if we stopped. i couldnt shake the feeling for a while that we were being followed and made them drive until the stiffness in my back eased up.

ive had other experiences like this. one that was much worse. it was at a place called the shoe tree in the middle of nowhere thick woods MI. that night was the worst ever. i started to feel sick about 5-10miles before we got there. i didnt know anything about this place and didnt know where it was. i just remember asking if whatever they wanted to show me was close. because i feel like someone was scrambling my stomach... they told me i was over reacting. etc. when we got there a lot of strange things were happening. and i ended up hearing footsteps and our car stalled out. so i swore id never go back....

i could list a hundered more things that happen to me and sometimes even my grandma. but i dont know what to think of it. so any idea whats going on?
and though she be but little,
she is fierce.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: psychic??

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello Rae! I'm pretty sure you are a medium of some sort. You might want to check out Seraphin's post about the psychic powers of man. This list is very comprehensive and you might be able to identify with several of them.

Rosie Moonflower

Return to “General Divination”