dreams and visions

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
staceyboo

dreams and visions

Post by staceyboo »

Hi, ever since I was young I would have dreams that came true eg I once had a dream that I broke my arm the next day I broke my arm in this dream my arm felt "fat" and I actually slept walked into my mum's room crying saying my arm hurts I can't remember sleep walking but I do remember the dream I've had dreams like this for a while sometimes it's just random stuff like I had a dream about my neighbor getting a dog other times more important stuff like I dreamt of my friends miscarriage and of people that I know dying but lately when am awake I get like a quick flash of something before it happens I was just wandering if anyone else has this and if there is any way I could improve this
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: dreams and visions

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Dreaming something that happens later is a premonition. A dream journal will help you keep track of what from your dreams was a premonition and what wasn't.

Rosie [TULIP]
Vesca

Re: dreams and visions

Post by Vesca »

I agree with the journal idea. Not only will it help you look back on certain dreams you had to verify your experiences, but it will be a queue to your memory to remember more of the details when they happen.

You could look into clairvoyance books. Mostly they teach you how to build and exercise your imagination/visual skills so you can both relax and focus your thoughts to be more receptive. It's not really my thing, but I'm sure other members here have come across it too and may be more knowledgeable about it than I am.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”