Vision

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
WaterMoon

Vision

Post by WaterMoon »

I didn't know where to ask this, and I hope my assumptions are right that this is the right thread for this question. Whenever I approach people, I can tell what their Zodiac sign is by feeling their energy. For example, I've felt Virgo's Earthy energy. My sister's air energy that was light, and a fire energy off of one of my idols I had the fortune of meeting. The thing is all these energies had things in common, they were all middle childs to the element energies. (If this doesn't make sense, feel free to ask me to further explain myself.) The senstations of feeling the elements radiating off their body feels great. When I touch them or I'm near them I can feel it. For example, fire element feels like my skin is boiling and I smell smoke. Earth to me is like I am a cat and the Earth is my catnip. I feel really relaxed and feel spiritually high. Air and water aren't very strong energies. Air I feel breeze in the back of my neck (I haven't yet felt a person with an air element with a strong senstation) and with water I only get a visional of two waves splashing/smashing against each other. Since I, myself I'm a water element. (Scorpio.)

However, there are times when I don't feel anything, no energy, nothing. I'm engulfed into darkness where I lose consciousness of my surroundings, but if I'm in mid-sentence I seemed to be able to carry on what I'm saying normally. It feels pretty weird, I don't hear myself clearly, my own voice sounds pretty muffled and I can't hear anything else around me. It does sometimes scare me a little and It also gets to be rather frustrating not knowing what this is. In the midst of this darkness, I feel like I'm being pushed backwards kinda powerfully the sensation is directed at my eyes and nose. It feels like playing tug-of-war in the dark with an invisible person with my face as a rope. It doesn't hurt or leave me feeling ill, but after I'm able to pull and successfully get out of the darkness, I see eye specs. I feel like I'm surrounded by air and I feel like I've entered a church for some reason. I don't know if this is a spiritual gift or if I'm violating someone's shield or something.

I've also notice that every single time I see something whether I like it or not, has come true. I sometimes also get feelings that somethings going to happen before it happens. None of the bad things, I actually want to happen to people. But the weird thing is most of my feelings and visions have to do with my idols or people whom I admire a lot.

So, what do you think is it possible the darkness I'm seeing is a vision too, or perhaps I'm I just feeling someone's shield? Or could this be something else... This losing consciousness doesn't happen too often. But I am curious as to know what you all think what this could be.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Vision

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I know your post was long and I promise I read the entire thing, so I apologize if my answer seems short. I think the best thing that you can do in this case is keep a journal of all these occurrences. After some time, go back and look for patterns or similarities, as well as rarities. This may help you determine how your power works. Good luck!

Rosie Moonflower [BLOSSOM]
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

Wow! Fascinating! You sound like you might definitely be some sort of sensitive. You have to let us know how your senses develop over time. I know id be very interested to know.

Do you also feel empathetic towards people? Can you feel what they're feeling without even talking to them? I, unfortunately, have this ability (people are such assholes most times and they drain your energy lol) as well as immediate future sight (that's the best way i can describe it). I'll LITERALLY interconnect things ive dreamed the night before with my waking life in a random and unpredictable manner almost the very next day (texts, images, words, scenarios) and it's not something of common sense, rather , as i stated, very random. So random that my teeny little brain couldnt have possibly connected the dots without the help of divinity.

Anyway, yes please let us know how your abilities are evolving. :)
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

graveghoul wrote:Wow! Fascinating! You sound like you might definitely be some sort of sensitive. You have to let us know how your senses develop over time. I know id be very interested to know.

Do you also feel empathetic towards people? Can you feel what they're feeling without even talking to them? I, unfortunately, have this ability (people are such assholes most times and they drain your energy lol) as well as immediate future sight (that's the best way i can describe it). I'll LITERALLY interconnect things ive dreamed the night before with my waking life in a random and unpredictable manner almost the very next day (texts, images, words, scenarios) and it's not something of common sense, rather , as i stated, very random. So random that my teeny little brain couldnt have possibly connected the dots without the help of divinity.

Anyway, yes please let us know how your abilities are evolving. :)
I do feel empathic towards others, and I can sometimes sense others emotions without speaking to them.
The people who mostly effect my awareness are usually elderly and adults. None of which I know personally... But if it does change or I've gathered more information, I'll post more about it here.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think in some cases you're encountering the other person's shield. Oftentimes a shield is perceived by another as a dark wall.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

SnowCat wrote:I think in some cases you're encountering the other person's shield. Oftentimes a shield is perceived by another as a dark wall.

Snow
Ok thanks! The experiences are just so weird, because I feel like someones hands are touching me. It could be possible that their shield maybe a God or a Goddess that is protecting them from harm and thats what I'm feeling.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”