Dispelling spirits?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Druellen

Dispelling spirits?

Post by Druellen »

Within my set of beliefs, I am learned in spirit communication. As most of you might know (and some of you not) spirits can often act as guides for us to learn from. They are those who haven't yet made it to the higher sphere, and are sent to us because it's their duty to aide someone who is in need of guidance.

There are many types of spirits out there. Bad spirits are usually those who have lost their way. Those who are angry because they failed their test and have been sent back down to re-learn what it is they need to gain access to a higher level of being. Often times, all they need is a reminder of what they're duty is and a little understanding. Perhaps even some guidance from us here on the Earth plane to help them reach their goal.

If visited by a spirit, it's important to try to communicate with them to find out what it is they want. Sometimes they are lost souls who don't know they have even died. Usually this is from a form of sudden, tragic death. Although some of them-poltergeists for example, can be very malevolent and may take some aide in getting rid of, you must keep in mind that they haven't specifially chosen you because of something you did wrong. You are not necessarily the primary target, but instead are being used as a way to get back into the Earth plane.

It's a scary thing when visited by any spirit, especially if you're not familiar with such incidences...but it's important not to let them know you're afraid. The energy you give off feeds into them...
[LunaRose]

Post by [LunaRose] »

Hello. I would love it if you could feed my curiosity please...I am very curious, yet very confused about ghosts. I was told that if I was to ever encounter one, to send it into the light, however my current understanding of the life cycle doesn't include becomming a ghost and somehow not knowing that you died. How does this happen?Can a ghost never realize that they are ghosts? I mean never? How would it evolve? I'm not trying to bombard you, I'm just really curious. Can you shed a little light for me please? Oh! I almost forgot. Have you ever encountered a ghost that was just a big black blob? :oops: Not kidding here, by the way. Thank you very much!
I have returned from the ashes and I am reborn.

LunaRose
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

LunaRose wrote:Hello. I would love it if you could feed my curiosity please...I am very curious, yet very confused about ghosts. I was told that if I was to ever encounter one, to send it into the light, however my current understanding of the life cycle doesn't include becomming a ghost and somehow not knowing that you died. How does this happen?Can a ghost never realize that they are ghosts? I mean never? How would it evolve? I'm not trying to bombard you, I'm just really curious. Can you shed a little light for me please? Oh! I almost forgot. Have you ever encountered a ghost that was just a big black blob? :oops: Not kidding here, by the way. Thank you very much!
Hey, I know I'm not druellen but I thought I could help out some.
Usually the first thing I do if i encounter a ghost is to acknowledge that I can see/hear it or that i know it's there. Then I usually ask if it needs help or why it is in the spacific area it is in. My personal belief and expierience is that somtimes ghosts DO know thay are dead and they are hanging around for a cirtain reason, sometimes not so good reasons. I always talk to a ghost before trying to "send it on" because i have no idea if they are nice or what there purpose is at the moment.

As for how someone becomes a ghost. Usually from a tramatic death. In these are mainly the cases in which the ghost does not realize they are dead. If you have to tell a ghost they are dead I would sujest having some form of protection because you dont know ow they react. It could be comfusion, sadness, anger, or like a revelation to them. Other ways of becoming a ghost is if you attach yourself to someone or something. Like if I were obsessed with a cirtain object like a special jewel or something i would want to be sure it was taken care of. Or if i were very worried about a loved one I would stay behind... etc.

Sometimes ghosts aren't really there. lol let me explain. Sometimes you can have a situation where you keep getting spacific feelings or an event repeats itself from a spacific place. example, if you keep seeing a ghostly crying woman jump out of a window ,This could be a replay haunting, but if you get more emotion from it and never any responce from the ghost it's more than likely an imprint.

As for a black blob ghost. I have seen one but usually it isn't a ghost. It's some other being or entitie. But for some people, there minds see differant beings differantly. So I could see an entitie that is gray and just a blob, while you would see the same entitie as black and with a spacific shape.

Just my beliefs and opinions lol
moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**
[LunaRose]

Post by [LunaRose] »

WOW! :shock: Thank you so much for shedding light on this situation. I am even more curious now about how these lower level astral worlds look to ghosts that do no know they are dead. But this sheds so much light! Now I never even heard about imprints before, but this makes so much sense to me. I don't believe I have ever seen a ghost. I believe I've seen an angel, but not a ghost. My mother told me that when I was a baby, crawling, I just started screaming for no apparent reason, just staring at one spot, and that I wouldn't stop until she took m away from the spot. This is why I asked about black blobs, because when she was telling me this story, I immediately remebered/thought?!? of a black blob thing. I could even feel myself getting scared again. Why would a baby attract such a being? I don't know. Especially a happy baby! I have a much better understanding now, thank you. :D

LunaRose
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

I really would love to see ghosts/spirits, at the moment I'm trying to encourage it with some spells, The other night after I finished the spell I could swear I saw a shadow of a man walk through a door just behind me, there was no door there, I didn't feel scared or anything like that. I got abit excited :lol:

Blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
[LunaRose]

Post by [LunaRose] »

Maybe there's a reason I don't see them. I'd probably keel over at the sight. I don't like the idea of being spooked while I am in the middle of a meditation in the DARK, where I can't see anything... You're really brave Aphrodite. :shock:

LunaRose
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Thanks for the compliment lunarose.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I have seen many ghosts and spirits.

Luna Rose, maybe you would see spirits better with your third eye. Thats the way I see them. you could try to open up your psycic awareness or your third eye. Just a sujestion

moonlit
[LunaRose]

Post by [LunaRose] »

Thank you for your advice Moonlit. I have a question about that though, can I close my eye afterwards... like if it is a scary, bad night for me, I can close my vision right? I feel really stupid, but I know I really would be freaked out if I just saw something I wasn't prepared for, even if it was an angel. Probably wouldn't sleep for days.

Also, do you search for them whilst meditating? I am a pretty good meditatior, especially with crystal help. And how did you get over the fear?
Thanks again. I'm going to meditatie on the 6th chakra. :D

LunaRose
Elem

Post by Elem »

I have a question about that though, can I close my eye afterwards... like if it is a scary, bad night for me, I can close my vision right?
Think of your third eye not literally as an eye.. But as a way of becoming more 'in-tune' with the energy around you. It tends to 'open' more as your mind becomes more relaxed and you start to become sensitive to the flow of energy.

If you don't want it 'open' any more, simply bring yourself back out of this relaxed state. If you can learn to control how sensitive you are to the energy around you, you can control the degree to which it affects you. It's all to do with your state of mind.

Hope this helps?

Elem

As a side note, the term 'third eye' was probably coined since we do in fact have.. To some degree.. A third eye. There's a small part of our brain (pineal gland), in the centre of our forehead, which has receeded from the front of our head back into the brain through evolution. Studies have shown that has a very similar structure to the eye, sometimes developing and lens and photoreceptors, suggesting it may have been some kind of primitive 'eye' structure.

In the brains of rabbits, reptiles, birds and some other creatures, this structure is placed a lot nearer to the front.. and thus they are still able to use it to sense light.. Indeed, through sensing sunlight, it's what most of these animals set their 'biological 'clock' by :).

Just thought you might like a bit of mindless trivia :).
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

good advice.

At first when i saw them i was scared because it caught me off gaurd... but I guess I just got used to it lol. Sometimes I still get scared but when i do I just say a protection spell.

moonlit
[LunaRose]

Post by [LunaRose] »

Moonlit, you are very brave. I guess something like that would really take some getting used to. For me... I know it would, that's why I asked about whether or not we could close our third eye. If I'm freaked out, I don't wanna see anything!! Thanks for your advice.

Elem, thank you for the mindless trivia :) very interesting indeed. Are you trying to say that once upon a time, humans were basically cyclops lookalikes :lol: lol... anyways, thanks for your advice. I actually do that a lot ( tune in and out of subtle energy frequencies) when I am meditating or doing a working. I will try again eventually with a purpose, when I feel fully comfortable.

LunaRose
Elem

Post by Elem »

Haha, well.. Maybe not quite cyclops lookalikes ;). But that lump of brain matter used to be a lot closer to our forehead at some point in our evolutionary past.

Think of it like.. Hm.. A sundial. Except, er.. In your head? A primitive wristwatch if you will.. In your head.. haha.

Elem
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Thanx! I personally dont think I'm brave but that's because I'm used to doing it I guess! ha.

moonlit

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”