So many abilities?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Gray Pool

So many abilities?

Post by Gray Pool »

So today I was is Gym and being bored, I decided to do palm reading. And I met someone (let's call her S) who had, on her left hand, had her heart and head lines merged. Now this is extremely rare, and I've read that this either means that this person is a genius, or they have some very special powers. She just happen to be the latter.
So what she told me she could do: telekinesis, predicting the future, setting things on fire when she was really angry, being able to see spirit guides/ghosts.
So according to her-her main spirit guide, an old man, was always with her and never left. S stated that whenever she walked into where he/they were, you felt a rush of cold air.
I walked to where she was pointed and immediately felt a rush of cold air and could feel someone watching me.

Just sayin'. Any advice?
Omnitheist. Caracal and pronghorn therian (if you have questions, ask please). Haven't found my specialty yet.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: So many abilities?

Post by SnowCat »

Sounds like a very interesting experience.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Humm i havnt looked into palm reading much just read the book Simply Palm reading so i didnt even know that that was a thing O.O lol thanks for the info Spiritus

as for advice may i ask what you mean?

If your talkin about how to help her with her abilities then;

personalty i have many abilities and they tend to just merge and are keep in control mostly by making sure i keep myself grounded and keep a block of some sort up be that a amulet, a mental shield, a stone in my pocket, or even a sigil i tend to draw on my hand when things get out of hand
the reason why this works for me is simple. I am what i call a Light (thanks to many people and spirits calling me that i just gave in and call it that), my abilities are many and tend to draw energy without my say so:

for example if some one is sick emotionally/physically/mentally my body automatically sends energy to that person to heal them as best i can even if i only pass by them for a second. From this several things happen to me I get both mental and physical empathy from them, In some cases I get physically sick or the energy im replaying from them comes back to me in the form of stomach acid or swelling of the area that im healing on them, I feel drained of energy at times (just cus i never think about it really till it hits me or the little ones add up), and in some rare cases (cus this usually only happens with family, friends or relationships) I find that i had been healing them for weeks even though we just barley passed each other in say a store or parking lot.

However when I add blocks to help prevent this or grounding i tend to have less episodes at i call them.

I have also found that making a jar to block negativity and add calming/healing helps a lot.

In my jars i tend to keep:
Cinnamon for protection and to enhance the jar (and cinnamon is a great herb in any spell to be honest),
Epson salt coated in eucalyptus oil for calming and healing (I just buy this from the dollar tree for $1),
Lead from a lead pencil or pieces of lead from pencil tips to silence the negativity
and then on the jar i draw a sigil be it on the bottle or add a tag with black ribbon and draw it on the tag

you could add stones that you think will help you or other things but i tend to keep it simple and small so i can wear my jars (which are actually small jewelry cork bottles that i wear on a chain).

there are several other ways to help but i feel like im rambling and adding to much info all at once so if you would like more info just post and let me know or pm me and ill add more ><
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Hai! Im personally a Ward. As i was told by a trusyed physcic. I draw in negative energies. Wheter it be dark forces or taking someones sickness away. But, it slways goes to me. Im an extreme empath. I feel, sense, sometimes even see things from the view of someone not myself. Bad things rarely happen to the people around me and instead happen to me. Im only now realizing telling you this pointless. But, you should ask your deity for guidance.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”