Identifying Orbs in Picture

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Falcon_Heart27

Identifying Orbs in Picture

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hello, everyone. :)

So, I've heard about orbs appearing in photos being "paranormal", associated with spirits and energies. Does anyone know if orbs are sometimes masses of auric energy (or something of the sort) from a person or thing? The reason I ask is this:

I've recently been sending lots of love, healing, and care to a friend. I send lots of energy and light his way, and often. Well tonight, I saw a picture of him online. (It had been taken recently, within the last week....which is when I've been really focusing my energy towards him.) Behind him was a series of colored orbs that had arranged themselves into the shape of a bow! (Archery bow, not hair bow, FYI.)
I just wondered if these could possibly be an embodiment of the energy I've been sending his way. I know it sounds odd and a bit of a long shot, but bows are a strong personal symbol to me and are also associated with my zodiac sign (Sagittarius). What do you think? Symbol or silly coincidence?

~Falcon
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: Identifying Orbs in Picture

Post by AdastraJunction »

Not silly at all! I think anything is possible when you send out energy to someone. Even auric energy orbs like you're describing. I've never personally seen them but I believe that positive thought energy can manifest itself so maybe this is one way it does. I'd love to see the photo, but understand if you don't wish to share it.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Thanks for your reply. :)
I'm glad to see that someone thinks the same way I do. I certainly would like to believe that my energy was capable of manifesting itself so close to him.

Here's the photo- just the orbs, though. I noticed how the orbs closest to him are colored. Not sure what the significance of that is.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413373506.419858.jpg
azriel

Post by azriel »

It looks to me like an arm holding a bow, rather than a bow and arrow. The arm being the same color as the top portion of the bow could signify your energy and as you said, the part closest to your friend changes color. For me this shows how you are directly sending your energy to your friend and it is changing to whatever type of energy that he needs. Do you know if your friend prefers golds and yellows or maybe the color refers to the type of energy that he needed?

Either way that is awesome and you are a wonderful friend to look out for your loved ones!

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

Thats pretty amazing dear. What a great mate you are for doing that! I agree with Azriel looks like an arm holding a bow. Personally I think its what energy he needs manifesting itself.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

azriel wrote:It looks to me like an arm holding a bow, rather than a bow and arrow. The arm being the same color as the top portion of the bow could signify your energy and as you said, the part closest to your friend changes color. For me this shows how you are directly sending your energy to your friend and it is changing to whatever type of energy that he needs. Do you know if your friend prefers golds and yellows or maybe the color refers to the type of energy that he needed?

Either way that is awesome and you are a wonderful friend to look out for your loved ones!

Azriel
^-^~

I definitely see what you mean about the arm and bow, and how it begins to color nearest him. I don't know about the preference to yellow thing, but I think I'll research the correlations between energies and colors. That seems like a very likely conclusion.

And thanks for the "wonderful friend" thing. :) I'm thrillingly joyous that my energy is becoming that strong. It's really given me a confidence boost as far as spellcasting etc. goes, and also I'm very pleased that I'm effectively with him in that way. :D

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

AdastraJunction wrote:Thats pretty amazing dear. What a great mate you are for doing that! I agree with Azriel looks like an arm holding a bow. Personally I think its what energy he needs manifesting itself.

Thank you. I, also, feel like it's a really amazing occurrence. I'm glad that I have that ability. :D

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

So, I was doing some research on those energy colors. Here's what I came up with--

The yellow/gold is inspiring, spiritually opening, and symbolizes the joy and excitement in a person. My thoughts on this are: he's got some things happening in his life right now that are worthy of much joy and excitement. Also the "spiritual opening" could be what's allowing my energy to come in contact with him, which leads into my next point-

The green orbs are the healing, loving, supportive, and nurturing energies. That sounds exactly like what I'm sending his way.

-----

I also, in addition to orb/energy colors, I looked into auric colors. And to my surprise, both the yellow and the green aura descriptions matched his personality.

The following aura descriptions were borrowed from http://www.in5d.com

Yellow Aura:

What are Yellow Auras and what does it mean to have Yellow as one of the dominant colors of the Aura? The Aura colors that surround an individual reflect their personality and point to their future destiny.

Yellow Aura people are analytical, logical and very intelligent. They tend to excel in careers that involve teaching and study and make excellent inventors and scientists. They can have a tendency to work too hard and can easily become a workaholic putting their work above personal relationships.

Yellow Aura people are perfectly happy in their own company and do not suffer loneliness. They are prone to mental health pressures, though and can become withdrawn and depressed when stressed.
The Yellow Aura individual is a brilliant communicator and can display their skills on a one to one basis and in front of large crowds. They are confident in their abilities to get their ideas and messages across and will inspire others.

Yellow Aura people have very good observation skills and can read people easily. They possess extremely good perception. Because they do not suffer fools gladly and will choose their few friends carefully. Any friends they do have will need to match the Yellow Aura person's wit and intellect.

The Yellow Aura individual tends to put their head above their heart when faced with difficult choices and decision making. They are unorthodox and unconventional thinkers and not afraid to experiment with different ideas and original concepts. To some the Yellow Aura seems a little eccentric with unusual interests and hobbies. They are attracted to anything which is considered avant-garde, intellectual or unusual.

The main fault of a person who has a predominant Yellow Aura is that they can be overly critical of themselves and others.

-----

Green Aura people are highly creative and very hard working. They strive for perfection in everything they do. They have a very determined and down to earth nature and will not allow fanciful dreams and unrealistic ideas to color their world.

Their creativity takes the form of practical matters such as gardening, cooking and home decorating. The Green Aura individual has a fine eye for beauty and will ensure their appearance and clothing, home and surroundings are both practical and beautiful.

Green Aura people tend to be very popular, admired and respected. They make for very successful business people and can create much wealth and prosperity for themselves. Green Aura people like security, stability and balance in their lives. Any plans they make a well thought out and because this, they seldom make rash mistakes.

Close friends of Green Aura people will be treated to generosity, loyalty and practical advice. Green Aura people do not suffer fools gladly and choose their friends very carefully. People with a predominant green Aura tend to be rather health-conscious and ensure their diet is nutritious; health giving and tasty. They are always in tune with nature and love the great outdoors.

-----

Sorry for the looooooong post! I just wanted to share my findings with you all.

~Falcon

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”