A few questions on spirit guides

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Wolf*

A few questions on spirit guides

Post by Wolf* »

I know there is a thread on how to contact them, and no, thats not what I wish to know....Though I still have yet to contact mine..which is in part my reasoning for this thread.

Have you made contact with your spirit guide/guides? How did it occur for you? Can you accualy talk with them like in a conversation? How old were you when you first made real contact?

I have always had a strong interest in spirit guides....yet ironically mine has yet to contact me...and I don't know why, especially since I would be impossibly happy if that were to occur, to know my guide was there helping me through....ah well, please answer my question to help me gain a better understanding of these amazing entities.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

For me I'm a paranoid wreak ready to have a nervous breakdown. If I were to meet my spirit guide I would most certainly have a coniption. :shock: I too wish to learn about spirit guides. Strangely enough when I was on the index I saw a new message was here in the "Spirits, Ghosts, Angels" forum and instantly had the thought that I would find info on Spirit Guides. Hope someone posts soon so we don't have to live in suspense! :wink:
~Epothes~
[scifichick]

Post by [scifichick] »

I am reading a book "Ask Your Angels : A Practical Guide to Working With Angels to Enrich Your Life" (Paperback) by Alma Daniel, Timothy Wyllie, Andrew Ramer. I have started doing the exercises in the book, but I haven't gotten to the point of contacting my angel yet. According to this book, spirit guides are actually lower (closer to us) then our angels and that you might meet your spirit guide before you get to meet your angel. I haven't met either yet, but I'll let you know if I do.
Only in silence the word,/ only in dark the light,/ only in dying life:/ bright the hawk's flight/ on the empty sky. --Le Guin
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I too haven't met mine. My mom, on the other hand, believes she has met hers... and he hangs out with her favorite dog. I believe his name was Gabriel...

Ah yes, my mom. She isn't a Witch or Wiccan... she's (and this is how she puts it-- not my idea) "on a higher plane"... so I do question her ability to actually have contacted her guide. Never know though, could be true. And I think as long as she thinks she has and she gets some type of message from Gabriel, all is good.

~BB~
Vicki*

Post by Vicki* »

Meeting my spirit guide is something I really want to look into this year! I've tried making contact but not had any luck yet :?
[url=http://www.internationalgathering.blogspot.com]~ Sometimes I just cant shut up... ~[/url]
Hera#76

Not yet

Post by Hera#76 »

I have not met my spirit guide yet but I have met my guardian angel. I did a whole course on how to met your angel and how to meditate into a state where you can interact and see them.

I was sceptical when I went but once I got into it I started to visualise things. I met my guardian angel in a walled garden which had a beautiful waterfall tumbling over the furthest away back wall. As I walked through the garden it was slightly overgrown so I couldn't see everything. Then I could hear the water. As I got nearer I could see the water tumbling over the wall and falling into a deep pool infront of me. There was lots of vines hanging off the wall and a slight spray mist rising from the pool. As I got closer I noticed there was a crescent shaped stone seat to the right of the pool, facing the direction I had come in at. On the seat was a very tall handsome figure with pastel rainbow coloured wings which rose high above his head and floated far beneath the seat. He was sitting there and inviting me to sit beside him. When I did we did not look at each other, but he did say that he had been sitting there and waiting for me for a very long time. He said he knew I would eventually arrive, it was just a matter of when.

Then he said he had a gift for me and that he wanted to walk around the garden. We walked and when we had reached the middle of the garden, we were stood on what could only be described as an oriental foot bridge. He walked beside me the whole time, never infront or slightly behind. I never looked up to see his face, I felt humble and slightly embarressed. He gave me the gift and told me not to look at it until he had left.

When I looked at the gift later I saw that he had given me a very smooth oval shaped black stone which was slightly shiny. This stone had large white flecks on it similar to as if they had been painted on with japenese paint brush. I have looked and looked to find out what this stone is or even if one exists and I have not found it yet. It truly was a beautiful experience and I will keep looking for the stone.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
[scifichick]

Post by [scifichick] »

Wow, this is a beautiful story! I hope to meet my guardian angel sometime too. I don't think I'm comfortable yet to go to a meeting like this, but maybe in the future.
Only in silence the word,/ only in dark the light,/ only in dying life:/ bright the hawk's flight/ on the empty sky. --Le Guin
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

That is simply beautiful!!!!!! Ah, I wish I could have an experience like that.

Your stone though, sounds like snow-flake obsidian, though to my knowledge it doesn't for into ovals naturally...but then again I suppose thats not surprising given how recieved it. lol
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Hera#76

stone

Post by Hera#76 »

I have looked at that stone many times in the shops around where I live but it is not that. It is similar but it has more white spaces on it.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
Elem

Post by Elem »

Never 'met' my spirit guide, and if I'm honest I don't particularly believe in them.

I have had encounters with beings I now recognise to be reflections of myself, who have taught me all that I know. I have in fact learnt very little from the internet and books.

Just my two cents.

Elem
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I met my spirit guide, Lily, while I was meditating on the spacific intent of finding my Spirit guide and it just... lol happend.
moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

I have met both my Gaurdian and my Spirit Guide. What you must understand though is you can have more than one spirit guide, but normally only one Angel.
I met my Gaurdian Angel just this past year or so. I had been talking to a girl online who had been talking to her's since she was 5 and I really wanted to know mine. After doing as she told me I was finally able to find my Angel. Never has she shown me her torm form, she says it is to sacred to an Angel, some of them won't even give their names. She always came to me in an animal form, her favorite was birds. Usually colorful birds to, like Tucans or Flamingo's. She would come as brightly colored animals when we were to chat, when things were serious her form changed as well, to a brown owl or a falcon. Her name is Elizabeth, I call her Eliza. Even when I don't speak to her directly I still feel her with me.
Now for Spirit Guides. I have seen my spirit guide since I was 4 or 5. Everyone told me it was an "imaginary" friend. He is a great big grey wolf named Kotake. I love him to pieces. He is still with me to this day. I don't physically see him as much as I did as a kid, but I get glimpses, and I feel him brushing against me, and there are times I feel as though he's jumped up on my bed with me.
If you want to know anything else just let me know.

Wolf Heart
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”