past life progress...might not be my own? help me out?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
lithe_forager

past life progress...might not be my own? help me out?

Post by lithe_forager »

so i did a past life guided meditation. i encountered a young girl living in Wyoming her parents passed away and she was left to tend to the farm and her younger brothers and sisters. i don't know what ended up happening to her. i asked her if she had found love. she said yes but no one was around her, there was a young man, but he disappeared. she didn't have any children she just found peace tending the family farm.

after the meditation though i realized i was wearing my boyfriend's great grandmothers amethyst necklace and his mom's side of the family is from the west (maybe wyoming?) did i see my own past life or the past life of the owner of the necklace? I have heard of spirits and emotions being held in crystals and gemstones. in the back of my head i feel like its somehow associated? i felt the woman's pain to be strong for her siblings and longing for someone to confide in, and i did feel extremely connected. can anybody give me some insight? I am also worried because the time i was visiting her she was peaceful when she was tending the farm and showing me her land, but restless, emotional, and lonely when i talked to her. whats the next step if this is my past life? how do i heal some of the trauma from it?
Shub Niggurath

Re: past life progress...might not be my own? help me out?

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Well, the easiest way to find out would be to ask your boyfriend if any of this sounds familiar or if he could give you some more insight on this. Crystals can indeed work as a "storage" for someone's thoughts and emotions so it is possible, especially if you never cleaned the crystal energetically.
What you're saying is really interesting. I did a bit of past-life work in the past and I've never doubted that it concerns me. Personally, If I had doubts like you I'd do everything to find out as much as possible about your boyfriend's great grandmother before assuming anything and going any further with actions. You don't wanna handle someone else's past life or memories the wrong way ;)

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”