Getting It Right?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
AnuChild

Getting It Right?

Post by AnuChild »

I was just wondering if there could be an underlying reason as to why about 99% of my divinations come to fruition? It's getting creepy. I dropped checking my Tarot for a month because of it, but I recently dabbled a bit in tea leaf reading and got the same result. At this point, my friends are actually knocking on my door just to see if I can do a reading for them. I love the art dearly (barring pendulums) but I keep thinking that there has to be a reason for this....
Come, heart, where hill is heaped upon hill:
For there the mystical brotherhood
Of sun and moon and hollow and wood
And river and stream work out their will.

W. B. Yeats, Into the Twilight
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

You obviously have a gift, embrace it. Try not to be scared of it.
pm me if you like

blessed be
LIZ (Aphrodite)
xxx
sleepingsecret

Post by sleepingsecret »

Yes, as Liz said, you have a gift, embrase it, use it, be proud of it. There is no reason to be afraid of something the Goddess and God gave. Trust me, on personal expierence, if you fear it and not use it, you could and most likely lose it.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here, but isn't that kind of the point of divination? To correctly see the future? :?
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
AnuChild

Post by AnuChild »

You're not being a smart-ass, wolf. It's just creepy. Especially when you see the bad things happening. :shock:

It's nice when it's sunshine and roses, but I've had leaves and spreads that have predicted or shown everything from a relationship on the rocks to major illnesses. It's not pretty when I do a Tarot spread for a friend and it's almost all swords or inversed High Arcana.
Come, heart, where hill is heaped upon hill:
For there the mystical brotherhood
Of sun and moon and hollow and wood
And river and stream work out their will.

W. B. Yeats, Into the Twilight

Return to “General Divination”