vibes

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
elmo4fun

vibes

Post by elmo4fun »

for as long as i can remember ive gotten "vibes" from people. i can tell somethings wrong even when they are not truthful about it. sometimes even over texts or IM. gennerally its an emotional thing. now that i am exploring this path and trying to be more open to "what is being said to me" .... is there any "tools" for me to help develop or understand what im getting better?
Heartsong

Re: vibes

Post by Heartsong »

I find that using a quick breathing exercise, one that someone might use while meditating, for example, helps with focus, which might be useful for you to get in a "head space" where you can pick up on these vibes more clearly. Honestly, though, the best tool is probably continued practice. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Sakura Blossom

Re: vibes

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I just want to add to Heartsong's wonderful advice, and say that while you do the quick breathing, focus on the breathing. (: It helps you clear your mind and makes you focus on yourself to do so, rather than what's around you which helps you keep a clear mind. (: I do it often, and it's wonderful!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”