Help-New stone collection

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Whimsical Hatter

Help-New stone collection

Post by Whimsical Hatter »

Hi all,

I usually have an amethyst and Lapis under my pillow. Whenever, I had dreams they were 'clear' and directive (like telling me about things etc.).

Recently, I had bought some new tumble stones- Labradorite, Carnelian and Apricot Agate.Although, I don't keep these under pillow but in my altar-- I now see that my dreams are more disturbed( sort of interrupted!) and I'm not able to decipher them clearly like I used to do earlier!

Is it just me being paranoid or is that the new stones I acquired recently don't seem to match my personal frequency! Or is there a specific way to a pair them with each other or other stones (The other crystals that I possess are- Unakite, Epidot, Tiger Eye, Malachite, Turquoise, Apache tear, Rose Quartz and White Quartz)

I didn't not get these new crytsals for any specific purpose, I was at the shop and I really loved the hues and the patterns in them and I got small ones! ( I was so enamored by the Apricot Agate!) loveface

I would greatly appreciate your views on this issue! Especially, the 'pairing of crystals' parts!

Thanks!

-Whimsical Hatter :anxious:
Echo_of_shadows

Re: Help-New stone collection

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Here's a few tips I can think of:
  • Spend time with your new stones. The more often you handle them, the more you will become attuned to them. If it feels right, keep the new stones under your pillow for a night or two.
  • Put all of your crystals together in the same spot. They're kind of like a family, so give them time to get used to new members.
As for pairings, I'd suggest that you read through a list like this one, then see which properties each stone has. You can pair them based on similar properties. However, since you didn't get them for any specific purpose, you can pair them without purpose if you like. Try pairings of similar colors, contrasting colors, similar size, or opposite sizes. Find what strikes your fancy. :)
Whimsical Hatter

Post by Whimsical Hatter »

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reply :-)

I sure will try your suggestions :-)

-Whimsical Hatter
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Definitely cleanse and charge them. I do this right away when I get home with new ones.

As Echo said, you dont want to deal with the residual energies on them from others.
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

Cleanse the new stones you have! If it still disturbs/blocks your dream then I guess one or the other is not a good pairing for dreams?

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”