Faery Wicca

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
rosemoon

Faery Wicca

Post by rosemoon »

Is there anyone here who practices Faery Wicca? Could you tell us your experience with the Craft and what you like most about it? Are there any differences between Faery Wicca and basic Wicca?
Sakura Blossom

Re: Faery Wicca

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I delved a bit into Faery Craft for a little while, and still use some of the beliefs if you ever want to talk about it. (: I have too much to actually just put it into a post right now, so if you ever want to know more, just PM me and I can gather all my information together. (: I still do work with the fey somewhat, and nature spirits as well. (:

One big difference that I've seen (and I honestly don't know if it's something that is 'standardized' or a personal choice) but a lot of people choose to just work with the fey versus deities. When I did strictly Fey Craft, I only worked with the fey and at that point in time, believed that any gods and goddesses were just the fey being glamorized into something higher up. Then I met my God... And the other Goddess that I am starting to look into, and it all changed. Haha. xD

It will all depend on who you talk to, I think. (: But really, if you ever want to talk in depth about it, just shoot me a PM! (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
loona wynd
Banned Member

Re: Faery Wicca

Post by loona wynd »

Not all Faery traditions are Wicca. There is Feri witchcraft which is an American traditional form of witchcraft founded and taught originally by Victor and Cora Anderson (Starhawk the author of The Spiral Dance was initiated into this form), there is the Faery tradition taught by Orion Foxwood and then there are those who practice fae witchcraft. It depends on what style and type of magic you are looking to work with.

Working with the fae energies can be a part of basically any witchcraft tradition and style.

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”