Anyone try Subliminal Messages?

Talk about anything you want to here.
Invoke

Anyone try Subliminal Messages?

Post by Invoke »

I was doing alittle experiment the other day with doodling on the computer with artwork. My lover and I have been alittle on edge and I feel he hasn't been such a nice guy lately. Probably male PMS. (LOL)

So anyway, I used a very light shade of yellow, so light you barely can see it next to white. I typed in some big words that said "Be nice to Sheri Be nice to Sheri Be nice to Sheri" on the whole page. Can barely see it. Then I drew a picture of a Lamborghini on top of the words. This is one of his interests.
Well, I saved the picture I drew and put it in a folder and of course he is nosey. :lol: I think he saw this subliminal message I made because he was very sweet to me this morning after he got off the computer and just took me in his arms and gave me a soft gentle kiss! And then he just held me! He hasn't done that in awhile! That's pretty cool!

pink1 lilac1 blue_bounce
Invoke
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Very interesting! I've never tried printed subliminal messages (I've seen a few but I can usually see them anyway). My parents however, being as insane as they can be at times, had purchased a tape for me to listen to as I fell asleep every night when I was a kid & teenager. It was called "subliminal success for children" and all it sounded like was the ocean.

Nope, didn't work. :?
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

As far as audio goes, it's been scientifically proven not to work. I've tried the audio tracks anyway, but yep - Doesn't work. I'm sure the visual has benefits though.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I think you're right, Cheshire. From what I know, visual brainwashing using the same subliminal techniques has been effective in the past. (Especially in military advertising).

It's really interesting all our brains can take in without our conscious mind even noticing. (And pretty scary too, if you think about it.)

~BB~
suzanne

Post by suzanne »

Cheshire wrote:As far as audio goes, it's been scientifically proven not to work. I've tried the audio tracks anyway, but yep - Doesn't work. I'm sure the visual has benefits though.
Sorry to disagree but im going to anyway! :wink: LOL

I know someone who used audio subliminal messages on her children and she had amazing results!! I suppose like anything it depends on what you are using it for!!
Starpetra

Post by Starpetra »

Thanks Invoke, I'm going to try it on my husband. I think it will read something along the lines of "Your wife is amazing and you must take her on a holiday for christmas".
Maybe thats too selfish and I should ask for something simple like "Cook dinner for a change" :lol:
I'll let you know if it works, God I hope so :D

Starpetra
Of Fairies, Witches, Gypsies,
My nourrice sang to me ,
Sua Gypsies, Fairies, Witches,
I alsua synge to thee."
("Denham Tract.")
missy

Post by missy »

:shock: I'll be selfish... Going to make a cd for my boss. *must give jacqueline a raise* *must give jacqueline a raise*!!! Hope it works..!! :lol:
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

green_laugh blue_laugh ....You guys are too funny!

(I think I'll paint the walls in my house with some subliminal note "you desperately want nothing more than to rub your wife's feet.... rub them... rub them!")

~BB~

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”