Sigil Infused Holy Water

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
BabyBear

Sigil Infused Holy Water

Post by BabyBear »

hey guys so I was on pintrest a couple of weeks ago and seen this pin

and the ideal behind the person who posted it was that they could make positive affirmation water out of this.

I got to thinking and decided to up the whole deal, why not make sigil infused holy water and see how I like it and to be honest I love it so I thought I would share.

What I used:
distiled water from the store (or just boil some water before hand and add your salt then and not later)
salt
food coloring
a paint brush
a cap or anything to hold the "water colors"
a cup
a bottle for after you make it to store it

steps

I took the food coloring and added one drop of red yellow and blue and 13 drops of water,I was trying to make a black, Im still playing around to find one that will make black black but as you can see i just did brown and green.

Next your going to paint onto a piece of paper the sigil you are wishing to add to the water or infuse into the water

these are what i made:
this is just a personal one for me (Sam comes from Samantha my first name)

this is a common sigil for harmony in home and work

this one is one with some runes i love just done in a tree if came to me when i was doing these and decided that it needed to be done so i did :)

Then you will take and fill your cup with distiled water and add the sigil and place it where you feel it will get the most moon and sun light. Visualize the water absorbing and being infused with the intent you are hoping to add to this water as your doing this sprinkle salt into the water and visualize that its making your intent pure and keeping negativity away from your water.

Let your water sit either over night, or over a full moon cycle, then place into your bottle of choice and your done, use it for anything you feel you need to use it for, Im going to use mine to daily bless my home and to keep one for anointing during my meditations. Just remember to label what sigil is in what bottle if you do more then one.

Also I added flowers to mine because I felt it was necessary for my first one, I didn't feel that way for my second so thats up to if you wont to or not.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Water

Post by Seraphin »

This has inspired me -- thanks so much! I also make sigils but not like this one. Comes at just the right time for me, too. Go figure, huh? hee.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
BabyBear

Re: Water

Post by BabyBear »

lol i make several kinds of sigils lol i love them they just call to me :)

and your more then welcome glad i could help you
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sigil Infused Holy Water

Post by Xiao Rong »

What a great subject! I edited the title to be a wee bit more descriptive so more people will see it ; )
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

I didnt know what to name it >< so thats fine with me lol
and glad you like the topic xiao
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Very nice. I like how you personalized it for yourself. :D
MistressOfTheMoon

Post by MistressOfTheMoon »

Oh. I think herb infused water would make a wonderful ink too! Could help energize the water more with their properties. Great share BabyBear!
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol thanks Mistress of the Moon

and thanks echo, i as i said i love sigils i even posted about them in my BoS on here so others can get a very generalized way to make sigils
they are just wonderful ways to infuse your will and hopes into something and give it an extra boost of power

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”