School Truma.

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
[Haley]

School Truma.

Post by [Haley] »

At school they always ask me about my necklace (pent.) or ask me if i'm a witch. There's this girl in my 3rd block class who is worse with the picking. She would ask me the same questions, be persistant about it, and even be dumb enough to ask me I was going to turn her into a frog. She and her friend have even stood behind me in class and just stared at me.
She sometimes mimicks what I say in that mocking sort of voice.
The Bitch as I like to call her is so rude and ignorant, she kicks my desk and hates me for no reason.

It's gotten to the point that if think about it I begin to twitch or shake and my plams get cold and sweaty and I get buttterflies in my stomach, all just from nerves. I really need help because I can't stand it one more day.
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

HEY YOU. Listen to me carefully. I went through that crap in high school, and after the fact I realized I could've sued alot of teachers for religious discrimination. Yay for money, heh.

You must tell your teacher (if it's just one class) or your principal if it's more that that about the current situation. Know why? It's their responsibility to get "The Bitch" to leave you be. And if the problem doesn't stop, you've got the right to complain to a lawyer next. Yay for money, once again.

Just like a sexual harassment lawsuit, the questions the teacher or authority figure in trouble will be asked "Were you aware that this issue was happening at your school/classroom"? "What did you do to correct it?" And when its obvious that they failed to correct the situation, they've got a problem. Religious discrimination is just as big as sexual harassment, but people just don't go through the trouble of standing up for themselves. But if I could go back, I would've told my parents what was going on, and they would've filed a lawsuit. My parents are Christian, however it's rare that parents will just sit there while their beloved child goes through hell and back for being themselves. Hope that helped you a little.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

grr...I already used the twilight zone bit and I hate getting redundant....ah well, straight to the answer then...

Anyway, I go through the same, and its mostly not even because you are a witch, its because you are just different, and people find any excuse to pick on you, that is just the one for the moment. Like Ches said, take it to the higher ups, if they dont take care of it....well, I find stupid scare tactics are always a laugh.....

"I sold my soul to satan for three cookies and a milkshake"

They usually just walk away after that one. lol
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

LOL, Wolf. I could use that. I don't really want to go to the higher ups, I just want to handle this myself. My parents don't even like my being a "wiccan-in-training" or me being on this message board. Well my dad not my mom. She did it again today, this time I spoke up said I was a wiccan not a witch, but she wouldn't listen so I left. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

She did it again. This all happens after lunch when we come to get our stuff from the room, by the way. She hasn't usually been saying anything until then. Today she was saying 'Wicked Witch' over and over and I just stood there thinking of what you said, Wolf, and I smiled at the thought. Then I continued smiling until I left. I saw her still looking at me and I smiled again. She probably thinks I'm even more insane or am going to put a hex on her. I think tomorrow I will say that satan remark to her, I know she will do and/or say something to me.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

heh, glad I could be of service. Though remember, weather you want to or not, if it persists its best to see a teacher or principal (spelling?) about it.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

I never got to, we got sent home early because a fuse box blew up and there was no electricity. The next day I missed her arter lunch, and I skipped on friday to watch HP4. To get off subject, it was amazing, loved it! Anyway, I've done some reading and I think that I can stand up for myself if I get some help from a goddess. I can't remeber her name but she's the punk warrior goddess.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

...I don't think you will find an "punk" deity of any type unless you work in the Chaos current. Though I'm assuming you are just trying to find a fitting way to describe her. lol :P
---Wolf---

[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Yes, I am. That is how she discribed in the book. She was also discribed as having spiked orange hair, many tattoos, and wears plaid pants (I think). :D
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

mrwyer wrote:Yes, I am. That is how she discribed in the book. She was also discribed as having spiked orange hair, many tattoos, and wears plaid pants (I think). :D
I believe that was a yes to the chaos magic then. Be careful with that, you will want to due plenty of research on this new deity. New gods are not as strong as the old ones normally, so look up the mythos and accual history behind the creation of this goddess. What book did this come from exactly, could you provide me a link or a quote?
---Wolf---

[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Umm...Let me check. You can go to her site
http://www.talktoyourangels.com Go to the left hand side and scroll down. Stop when you see the link Teen Goddess and click on it. There it tells you about the book and you can read an excerpt from chapter four.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

.......*twiches* >_o That place scares me

And I saw nothing on a punk rock goddess....
---Wolf---

[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Well it doesn't have a list of goddess or anything, but it's in the book. She probably just calls her the punk rock warrior goddess, because that's just how she invisions her to look. It doesn't matter what the diety looks like anyway, it matters who the diety is your calling. She just made Scathach look the way she thought a warrior should look.
Amber

Post by Amber »

same here i have been through it dont let it getto you if you get rely upset tell some one (but make sure it is someone who exepts you religion) just vent a bit maybe talk to her about it.
ither that or tell her to shut up usualy i am a very mellow person and dont lose my temper but i hate thoughs kind of people

hope i helped
AMBER
naudica

Post by naudica »

I always get teased about that. I'm known as the freaky witch kid. they thin im in a cult. so i chose the cowards way out and cursed them. im so ashamed.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”