The Number 13 and the Number 3

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Sakura Blossom

The Number 13 and the Number 3

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I feel like I asked this before, but I don't remember. I am about 200% positive SOMEONE is trying to get my attention. Someone being a higher power of some sort. It started awhile ago, I would start seeing the number 13 every now an then... But the past few days, I have seen it EVERYWHERE and in EVERYTHING. I'm not even actively searching it out, it's in the most random places ever. For example, I went to a craft store today and the number for those waiting to get fabric was at 13. It's such a random number, for it to keep showing up like this. Or if someone posts something on facebook, it always says "13 minutes ago". Same for the number 3. I also did my numerology for my name, for fun, and I got a 3 as well.

So! Something is trying to tell me something, but the problem is I have absolutely no idea what it is. I'm not advanced enough in my skills or practice with witchcraft to get the answers I'm seeking. I have tried asking, but it's not working very well.

What would you think about this? I remember someone said death, but honestly, I haven't found anything yet that would show this. We did just put my dog down on Monday but the signs are still happening. I really haven't the faintest clue.

Help would be amazing! And I should mention, the number 13 for me is my lucky number. So I don't view it as a negative number.

Thanks!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
PhoenixFlight

Re: The Number 13 and the Number 3

Post by PhoenixFlight »

13 - Not as random as you might think! The first thing I automatically thought of when I read that, was an part of the Witches Creed (not to be confused with the Rede):
"13 silver moons in a year,
13 is the covens array,
13 times at the Esbat make merry,
For each golden year and a day"

For the number three, there's so many possible associations, but the most common would probably have to be:
3 - Mother, Maiden, Crone
3 - Father, Warrior, Sage
3 - Past, Present, Future

So, although I can not tell you exactly what the message is, I would say it's the Lord or Lady themself trying to contact you, or get your attention for something. Of course, I could be totally wrong, and my intuition off by a whole freaking city's worth, but that's my two cents :)

~Phoenix

EDIT: Also, I remembered another mention of 13 that's somewhat prominent. The thirteen powers of the witch..
"Thirteen powers do the Witches claim
their right of lineage by Goddess’s* name.
Tie a knot and say the words
or hand on head – the blessing conferred.
A Witch can give success in love
curse or bless through God/dess above.
Speak to beasts and spirits alike
command the weather, cast out a blight.
Read the heavens and stars of the night
divine the future and give good advice.
Conjure treasure and bring fortune to bear
heal the sick and kill despair"
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~
Sakura Blossom

Re: The Number 13 and the Number 3

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Well, I'm sure it's the powers I work with, for sure! I don't work with the Lord and Lady, I work with Brigid. (: So I was thinking that perhaps the three was related to her, since she's commonly referred to as being a 'triple goddess'. That she's just letting me know that she's helping me out. (: That is a very interesting thing, though, that it's used within that! I'm surprised and at the same time, happy that it's used within that.

Thanks for your help!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”