New crystals and goodies

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
__Oracle__

New crystals and goodies

Post by __Oracle__ »

So I've been pretty down lately so I decided to check out an occult store in my town for new crystals. I purchased the ones that spoke the loudest to me.

The top two are rose quartz and amethyst . I'm not very sure what the bottom two are. I believe the green one is green amethyst but I don't remember what the clear crystal with orangish brown on top is.

I also purchased a new oracle card set from Barnes and nobles . The cards are based on the book series house of the night. And work by invoking the goddess Nyx. The cards have beautiful art work on them but are a little difficult to work with. They are very big cards, which makes it difficult for me because I have small hands.

The last thing I got was this book from Barnes and nobles. So far it is very interesting. It has many useful exercises and teaches you how to reach your basic psychic level. If any one is interested once I finish the book and mental exercises I can give a review.
Violet

Re: New crystals and goodies

Post by Violet »

I would love to know what the bottom left crystal is. It is lovely!
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Is it green adventurine?

The bottom left looks like it has citrine in it (the orange part).

Your cards look lovely. Feel free to do a review of those as well.

Hang in there ... The darkest hour of the night is just before the dawn.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

If it looks like this, I'd say that you have Citrine. It's a beautiful gem, I used to collect them as a kid, and had forgotten all about it until seeing your picture. I'll have to invest in some!
PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

Just by looking at it, I can say I'm pretty sure it's citrine.. It looks a lot like all of the citrine stones I myself have =)
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~
starlady

Post by starlady »

bottom left is a citrine,i got one like it,its lovely,and i think bottom right could b a dark jade?aventertrine is lighter
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

The green one could also be green tourmaline? They come in quite a dark colour as well as a lighter shade?

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”