What would I call this?

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
Silus7
Location: ~8~nel dominio della padrona acquatica della luna~8~

What would I call this?

Post by Silus7 »

I have always been asked what do I categorize my spiritual practices and I can never really define them more so because I feel no need to put a label on what I practice. I meditate daily and I follow rituals I have created for myself that correlate to the phases of the moon. I consult a goddess oracle deck when I need insight from the divine when I feel I am need of their assistance as well as doing readings for loved ones and friends but only when they are in need of an extra energy push to help with their own manifestations. I have a strong connection with crystals and various gemstones and make them present in every aspect of my life to ensure I can achieve my highest energy vibrations in all I pursue, especially when i am practicing reiki. I believe in the undying energy of the universe, the spirititual realm of goddesses, the spiritual essence in all human beings,the law of pure potentiality, the law of attraction, and karma, because it makes sense that you only get what you give. Plus life is too damn short to waste it living a negative and manipulative nature. All in all I live how I feel as though I am meant to live and I pursue all that allows my curiosity to blossom. I don't feel a need to call it anything but I would like to know if this is categorized as anything.

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
-Dark-Moon-

Re: What would I call this?

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

There is no need to label yourself outside of being Pagan at this stage until you find a tradition you wish to follow.

Some of your beliefs and practices could be categorised as Goddess worship, some are New Age...

For example..
Goddess worship may be the worship of any goddess in polytheistic religions, worship of a Great Goddess on a henotheistic or monotheistic or duotheistic basis... For example.. Hindu Shaktism, the neopagan Goddess movement, Wicca, Dianic Wicca...

I wish you much luck on your journey

Dark Moon
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Silus7

Post by Silus7 »

Thankyou for your insight ~8~

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
Violet

Post by Violet »

To me, your practice sounds like a "Lightworker" path. Doreen Virtue is a prolific writer in this practice, and I have enjoyed many of her books, particularly "Realms of the Earth Angels."

Another book I have read on this practice is "Lightworker," by Sahvanna Arienta, which has discussion about "light" and "dark" energies:

"Incorporating more light energy from Source into our lives requires making conscious choices about our thoughts and our general state of being. Because every emotion translates into energy, the more we allow light energy to flow throughout our lives with positive emotions, the more light we create and the happier and more fulfilled we become."
Silus7

Post by Silus7 »

I am a huge Doreen Virtue fan. As a matter of fact, the oracle deck I connected with is her goddess oracle. I will definitely look into Sahvanna Arienta I haven't heard of her before. Thankyou for the recommendation.~8~

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”