can i ask questions even if i never believe in witchcraft?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
larry_davis

can i ask questions even if i never believe in witchcraft?

Post by larry_davis »

i don't have any faith towards any religion or spirit or whatever else there is and doubt that i ever will. but i recently gained some interests in this type of thing, that's all. i've been to a christian, satanic and muslim message board so far to learn about their faith. only the people on the satanic message board were not willing to answer any of my questions and made rude suggestions.
my questions may seem stupid, but they are sincerely serious questions. i often hear people comment on witchcraft, yet they have done no research to back up their theory. i don't want to be ignorant like that, so that's why i'm here, to learn because i really don't know anything about witchcraft, other than stereotypes.
Starpetra

Post by Starpetra »

Hi Larry
You don't sound ignorant at all but can I suggest you look around this site and read some of the posts. There are a lot of different topics on here that may answer some of your questions. Perhaps you could post again if there is anything more you need to know.
I'd love to give you a short answer but I don't think there is one.
Good luck with your search, I hope you find the info you want.

Starpetra
Of Fairies, Witches, Gypsies,
My nourrice sang to me ,
Sua Gypsies, Fairies, Witches,
I alsua synge to thee."
("Denham Tract.")
larry_davis

Post by larry_davis »

yes, i've been reading some other threads here and watched a documentary yesterday called witches that interviewed some witches and explained alot.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well, Larry- thank you for taking an interest in Wicca and Witchraft enough to learn about it rather than falling prey to the stereotypes that exist.

Basically, Wicca is a belief in Earth magic. We sense the powers of existence and harness its strengths and powers for our magical workings. It's a very peaceful religion, and oridnarily, we are all happy to answer any questions anyone may have, as long as their objective isn't to convert us to their way.

Feel free to ask anything you like.

~MoonStone

Return to “For Everyone”