Past Energy?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
PurplePixie

Past Energy?

Post by PurplePixie »

I'm wondering if anyone else has this, when I'm out and about I can see energy that trails off a person it shows where they have been. It weird I can see and feel it sometimes the energy is good sometimes bad like I'm tapping into their emotions and picking up on their life.
Heartsong

Re: Past Energy?

Post by Heartsong »

My brother has similar experiences and he's very much an empath. If you're picking up on emotions as well as getting an impression of a person's past, then you may also have an empathic ability, or at least highly sensitive to the energy of people around you.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
PurplePixie

Post by PurplePixie »

I know I'm empathic have for the longest time I just have never meet anyone who sees the energies like that. I felt a little lost about it.
EmberWolf

Post by EmberWolf »

You may be perceiving their auras. I have a cousin that can see auras, and at some points he sees what you've described. Your empathy is most likely just getting mixed with the aura-seeing.
Blessed be!
I strove with none, for none was worth my strife.
Nature I loved and, next to Nature, Art:
I warm'd both hands before the fire of life;
It sinks, and I am ready to depart.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”