Spirit guide

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
hayal

Spirit guide

Post by hayal »

Hello Kassandra,

I hope u r very well :) i was meditating the other day and i was just mumbling to myself i didnt felt consantrated but then...it was so calm n serene...i dont know it was weird i asked if i have a spirit guide and a name popped into my mind i was seing just plain white. "AMARON" I was shocked n suddenly i was hearing many voices n they were shouting another odd name ive never heard before. But the other name that i cant recall had something negative about it. Anyways...do u feel anything about this? And/or do u know anything about amaron ive searched on google but nothing sutisfying i mean it didnt fill any gaps in my soul or mind.

Blessed be
Hyl x
)m00nLit 0wL(
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Spirit guide

Post by SnowCat »

Amaron is mentioned in the Book of Mormon. Ama-Ron is a Phillipine mythological figure. I suspect the latter is the one being referred to by your experience.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
hayal

Post by hayal »

Hi frosty!

Thats what ive found too. Yes it must be the latter :) thanks for ur reply.

Light n love
Hyl.
)m00nLit 0wL(
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi hayal. Hope you and your family are well, too. And happy holidays to you and yours whatever form the holidays may take. Now's the time for family visiting, for taking a break, and for gearing up for the next year (and of course "next year" varies as well, depending what calendar we're honoring).

I'm glad Snow Cat was able to point you in a direction about those names and confirm your info on them (thanks Snowy), as they were not familiar to me. A couple of considerations did come to my mind, though: personally, I'm less interested in what a spirit's name is as I am in that spirit's behavior. Actions speak louder than words. A second thought: because a spirit uses a certain name, doesn't mean that it is the same spirit who is also known by that name, historically. Just a couple thoughts that came to my mind on that.

There are other factors to consider also before determining who an entity might be, and more importantly, what that entity wants. I like to look at the over all aspects of a person's life before giving my thoughts about a spirit they believe they are in touch with, and that can't be done over a message board. So, needless to say, this question doesn't usually get a quick answer from me, if any at all. lol

Glad you're meditating and having peaceful experiences, hayal, keep it up.:wink:

Take care.

hayal

Post by hayal »

Hi kasandra!

Sorry for my late reply, i was busy with accounts n everythin at the office. My family is well really missed them im going back to turkey in a few days ;) so im excited to c them all, thanks for asking:)

Yes u r right about checking the name and come to a conclusion,,,, mine was mostly checking if this name exists tho because it was the first time ive heard of it but we come to your point that is needless to check if the name/person exsisted. Theres nothing to do with that. Now that im calm i can think of ur answer. Im with u. The spirit guide topic is a private experience mostly. So ill have to find out myself i suppose :)

Thx for ur help

Many kisses
Hyl
)m00nLit 0wL(
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Well, if you want, you could contact me privately, if you want to talk more about it, etc. That's fine.

hayal

Post by hayal »

Hey guys,

i know its an old topic but i wanted to share this with u!!! a month ago when in Turkey i made a past life regression and i saw my self in a rise swamp holding an umbrella and wandering around I saw a young guy and walked towards him he was working in the swamp he realised my approach and looked into my eyes and i felt the love down to my core... guess who he was....Amaron :))) hes not my spirit guide...u were right my darling Kassandra.. He was the man i loved in one of my past lives...isnt this amazing... as i write tears r coming to my eyes...it felt so strong so real...complete happiness and love <3 <3 <3

love & light
hayal.
)m00nLit 0wL(
ness

Post by ness »

Hayal, this is amazing! Touched a chord in my heart. You are blessed that you found some answers :)
hayal

Post by hayal »

Hello ness ;) thx a lot! İ was lucky because i wasnt even thinkin about it. İ havent seen him since but its ok. Now i know :)
)m00nLit 0wL(
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Glad it's all coming together for you, hayal.

I enjoy your posts on this board, as well. You have a sweet spirit.

hayal

Post by hayal »

aww thx Kassandra :) <3 <3 <3 lots of love n light xo
)m00nLit 0wL(

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”