I saw an aura for the first time!

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Tornadofire-Sylva

I saw an aura for the first time!

Post by Tornadofire-Sylva »

So I was staring at my arm and I noticed a fuzzy-translucent field around my arm and hand. It was whitish, clearish. Mostly clear... I'm excited because this is a big thing for me! Just wanted to share it. :D
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I saw an aura for the first time!

Post by Firebird »

Cool Tornadofire! Progress! this is good news, sounds like the way I see auras. Here's a little exercise, Try rubbing your hands together and view the space between your hands like you were holding a sphere.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tornadofire-Sylva

Post by Tornadofire-Sylva »

Okay!
For me, when I did what you told me to, I noticed that the field appeared much thicker and more opaque on the palms of my hands when I held them like one would hold a sphere.
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Tornadofire-Sylva wrote:So I was staring at my arm and I noticed a fuzzy-translucent field around my arm and hand. It was whitish, clearish. Mostly clear... I'm excited because this is a big thing for me! Just wanted to share it. :D
Yay. It's neat how you're discovering things you are able to do. Thanks for sharing.
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

That's really cool! I can't see my aura or anyone elses. I can sense my own and tell what color it is. Sometimes I see one color, and sometimes all the colors. Rubbing hands really helps. Keep at it!
starlady

Post by starlady »

im trying to see my aura??im colour-blind?so not sure if i will?or not? i see colours has colours are etc,i did see a very thin-line againest my hand?

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”