Spirit Animal???

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
QuestionableEnergy

Spirit Animal???

Post by QuestionableEnergy »

So after reading some posts yesterday about signs and how others felt drawn..I was driving into town and a red tail hawk (which is kind of rare in my parts) swooped in front of my car. The hawk was so close to the vehicle that I could see the detail in its feathers. So at this point I felt like it was a sign..or spirit animal..4 hours later in the same spot on my way home it flew next to me for about a 1/4 mile...Am I reading to much into this??? If not does anyone know what the hawk represents???
hayal

Re: Spirit Animal???

Post by hayal »

Mostly represents a messenger from the god/goddess. It might be ur animal guide or u need to look into ur spirituality a bit more. It has different meanings in the cultures.

Love & light
Hyl
)m00nLit 0wL(
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It sounds like a totem animal announcing itself. Unless you drive a Volkwagon Rabbit and the bird is very cinfused. That's a bad joke. Who here remembers when Volkswagon Rabbits were popular cars? I know I'm not the only antique on this forum.

Anyway, it sounds like a message. Often when one encounters a predatir totem, its opposite, prey totem will also appear in your life. Be alert for unusual occurences. You may be stepping up to a new level of spirituality.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

LOL Snowcat! :)
hayal wrote:Mostly represents a messenger from the god/goddess. It might be ur animal guide or u need to look into ur spirituality a bit more. It has different meanings in the cultures.

Love & light
Hyl
Hayal is right. In a lot of traditions, the hawk is the messenger. It also represents seeing the big picture. Just like the hawk is able to rise above the Earth and see the big picture below them, it may be that you're looking at things too closely and need to take a step back to see the big picture.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
QuestionableEnergy

Post by QuestionableEnergy »

Interesting theory...I am intrigued by them. Thanks you for your input..I will keep my eyes open!

Return to “Animals and Pets”