Pink's Dream Garden

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Pinkpower_80

Pink's Dream Garden

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I really need to keep a dream journal for many reasons, mainly because I have a terrible memory lol. Please feel free to comment on this thread at anytime. Feedback & opinions are always appreciated.
On a side note, my posts may be edited by me as I recall various aspects of my dreams. I will try to add the eta tag when I change something.

I've always had very vivid dreams. I'm one of those people that dream in color. I also have both types of dreams where I see myself as well as where i see through my own eyes.

I will add last night's dream to this thread after I cook dinner.
Pinkpower_80

Re: Pink's Dream Garden

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Ok, I meant to add this dream here the other day but it just drains me emotionally to even think about. I really would like some input though so here goes.
Here's a little background before I go into the dream. My son passed away during birth 8 years ago. Lately I've been missing him really bad because there is a painful anniversary coming up of the death (suicide) of my grandma.
Losing them are the worst things that have ever happened to me so I have a very hard time around certain dates.
Ok, on to the dream.

I was in a huge a flea market type are. Part was inside & parts were outside. It was kinda like a really small indoor/outdoor town. People lived in some of the areas.
In my dream my dad lived there. I was visiting him & helping him clean. I opened the closet to get some linens out & there lay the body of my son under some sheets. He was blue & cold, wearing the same outfit I had him cremated in. He looked & felt just like he did the last time I held him at the funeral home. :(
I picked him up & he came back to life. He started breathing, opened his beautiful eyes, looked at me then smiled.
My dad told me he was saving him for me in the magic closet because he knew I'd be able to save his life one day & that if he told me what he'd done it wouldn't have worked.
Then all of a sudden we were being chased & people were trying to steal my son. They were saying he's a demon & needs to be taken away & burned. My mom was suddenly in my dream. Her & my dad kept helping me to hide him. I could only put him back in the closet because if I lay him anywhere besides there his death would be permanent. When I did put him in there he would die again but every time I picked him back up he came back to life.
My dad made a small hidden area in the closet that only I could open to keep anyone else from getting their hands on him.
I awoke right after I hid him & he died again. When I woke up I could feel him in my arms & I was overcome with grief for him all over again. I've been holding his urn & sobbing for him since then. :(

Return to “Dream Journals”