6 Souls

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Alura Noel

6 Souls

Post by Alura Noel »

'

This movie is on Netflix instant play. It's the first movie that I have seen that touches a tad bit on Granny Magic

It's a horror/suspense movie so it kind of paints it in a negative/scary view but personally I thought it was an interesting movie. It's definitely not accurate on a lot of things but that's movies for ya. I'm not going to get into details about the movie for those who want to see it but it has some interesting twists.

For me, the beginning was slow but once it started tying things in it started to pick up. Now it does have a bit of a focus on Christianity but also on granny magic as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKeEHP4Y5rM

'
Khaleesi

Re: 6 Souls

Post by Khaleesi »

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been hoping for a horror/supernatural movie to watch lately. Nothing seemed to interest me. This one sounds like it may have me in my seat longer than 10 minutes. :lol: I won't watch the trailer, though. I like going into a film not knowing much about it before watching it.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Thanks for the rec. Will check it out!

Lillady

Post by Lillady »

That looks like it would be a good one, thanks will have to check it out!
InfiniteDawn

Post by InfiniteDawn »

Looks interesting! I'll certainly make time to watch it! Thanks for recommending!

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”