Magus Caster's book of shadows

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
Magus caster

Re: Magus Caster's book of shadows

Post by Magus caster »

Any way, here is a tip. Once you have hand written the information into your book of shadows it is important to keep it safe. Do not let anyone add or take away any information or symbols.
Witches are their own alliance, their own life. They are their own breed and they are their own species. We are different from the modern man and are more in tune with the spiritual side of life.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hey Magus...I'm a little concerned about a term you used...
Knocking some sense into her was the best thing I ever did
It would imply you had hit her.
We...as a society, need to get away from violence, ...If this girl is unstable, she needs help...not someone knocking upside the head. You have the responsibility to keep a level head if you are to lead a coven. Violence only breads more violence, and if you are battering friends, then you might want to explore what is making you so angry, it will not be in your best interest to think this is the way to solve problems, as it will lead you down a path of misery when it comes to intimate relationships for yourself and for the intimate partner. Perhaps a lesson as to who you let into your coven.

There is a phone # on this link, you might want to give them a call, ending abuse starts with ourselves.
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 23944.html
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Magus caster

Post by Magus caster »

That was a figure of speech. What I meant was that I talked to her and tried to convince that her behaviour has been a threat to everyone. Her behaviour was literally bruising the rest of the group.
Witches are their own alliance, their own life. They are their own breed and they are their own species. We are different from the modern man and are more in tune with the spiritual side of life.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Please refrain from using language such as that, it is neither constructive nor informative, and sheds you in a very bad light ...we are here to learn, teach and assist our fellow witch, exchange valuable words and wisdom's... what has worked what has not...explaining our craft lessons in detail as much as possible....one liners such as
Knocking some sense into her was the best thing I ever did
doesn't serve anyone.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Magus caster

Post by Magus caster »

Here's a tip; when running a coven make sure to pay attention everyone in the same way. You are responsible for their actions and the karmic responses. If someone is a threat it would be in most people's best interest that you help them. If you have done everything possible and it's still not showing results, the witch's expelltion should follow under the right sucumstances. This sacred bond is very delicate.
Magus caster

Post by Magus caster »

Promise of a thousand chains;
This promise spell will bind a group of 2 to 6 people in a promise that if broken will reek havoc on the person that broke it:
If it is a pair that you're in grasp each others right hand in the arm wrestling position, palm to palm/ if it is a number of people over 2, stand in a circle facing inwards. Put both of your hand on the your neighbour's shoulder everyone needs to do so. Recite the following spell;

I (insert name) swear to uphold the promise of
(Insert topic and situation)
I will not break this bond in the name of a thousand chains.
They bind us together ever more.
If I tear this bond I will be struck with foul luck for all eternity unless I mend the bond
Of a thousand chains.
May our (insert number of arms in group) be bound and tied in an ever lasting word of a thousand chains, a thousand chains for all eternity, so mote it be!

Hold this position for exactly ten seconds before letting go.

Thanks for reading and I hope you find this helpful.
Attachments
I am the Darkness behind and beneath the shadows.<br />I am the absence of air that awaits at the bottom of every breath.<br />I am the Ending before Life begins again,<br />the Decay that fertilizes the Living.<br />I am the Bottomless Pit,<br />the never-ending struggle to reclaim that which is denied.
I am the Darkness behind and beneath the shadows.
I am the absence of air that awaits at the bottom of every breath.
I am the Ending before Life begins again,
the Decay that fertilizes the Living.
I am the Bottomless Pit,
the never-ending struggle to reclaim that which is denied.
Magus caster

Post by Magus caster »

A bit from the Charge of the Dark Goddess
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

My book of shadows is just a really nice thick notebook (not spiral hahah) from wal mart with flowers on the cover. All the rest were cuter but had bible verses in them and I felt if I got one of those it would be disrespectful to the Christians because I was using it for something related to a different religion. Anyway, my physical one is pretty simple. Its just like... A diary of my thoughts on Wicca since I've started practicing again. I have a spiral notebook for my spells and I post them here.
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”